What would you guys do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by get_nick@Nov 9 2003, 03:54 PM
ok, let me think about this. i will lend you the wisdom i share with all hondaswappers.

1. video tape hate sex with her
2. put it on hondaswap
3. dump her ass

carry on

isn't that a little perverted (sp?), I don't think you wanna see me.

I mean I don't wanna get haterz about my size!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

J/K

but yeah,isn't that a little perverted (sp?), I don't think you wanna see me.

Originally posted by haccord141+Nov 9 2003, 04:21 PM-->
@Nov 9 2003, 03:54 PM
ok, let me think about this. i will lend you the wisdom i share with all hondaswappers.

2. put it on hondaswap
3. dump her ass

carry on

J/K

yeah, i don't want to see you naked. but i would love a videotape of a good donkey punch. :lol:

Originally posted by get_nick+Nov 9 2003, 04:29 PM-->
Originally posted by haccord141@Nov 9 2003, 04:21 PM
get_nick

2. put it on hondaswap
3. dump her ass

carry on

J/K

yeah, i don't want to see you naked. but i would love a videotape of a good donkey punch. :lol:

and how would i do that?

wELL, it sounds like a sticky situation youre in.

When was the last time you did something really nice for her? Im not tryin to make you feel bad or anything, but you gotta remember that Girls need the Verbal Lovins in addition to the Physical lovins.
You both have GOT to be responsible about your lives, think of your kid, what kinda life is he/she gonna have if you and his/her mother cant get your attitudes with eachother right?
You have gotta sit down and have a mature talk with her about being responsible about raising a kid - my best friend never had a dad growin up and i wouldnt wish that on anybody - so if you cant bring yourself to love your g/f then bring yourself to lover her because she/you have a kid, somebody who needs both of you regaurdless of wether you think you need eachother or not.

~maybe not the advice you wanted to hear, but the advice you needed to hear~
BTW, good luck with everything.

Originally posted by Cashizslick@Nov 9 2003, 04:39 PM
wELL, it sounds like a sticky situation youre in.

When was the last time you did something really nice for her? Im not tryin to make you feel bad or anything, but you gotta remember that Girls need the Verbal Lovins in addition to the Physical lovins.
You both have GOT to be responsible about your lives, think of your kid, what kinda life is he/she gonna have if you and his/her mother cant get your attitudes with eachother right?
You have gotta sit down and have a mature talk with her about being responsible about raising a kid - my best friend never had a dad growin up and i wouldnt wish that on anybody - so if you cant bring yourself to love your g/f then bring yourself to lover her because she/you have a kid, somebody who needs both of you regaurdless of wether you think you need eachother or not.

~maybe not the advice you wanted to hear, but the advice you needed to hear~
BTW, good luck with everything.

thanks but that isn't the problem.
We do fine together as a team not a couple to take care of our son. Its her little outings and friends that piss me off.

Both of you should be single.

Neither one of you seem to have the slightest clue of how to be a boyfriend / girlfriend to each other, so stop wasting you're damned time and split up. It's the best thing you could do.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 9 2003, 04:47 PM

Neither one of you seem to have the slightest clue of how to be a boyfriend / girlfriend to each other, so stop wasting you're damned time and split up. It's the best thing you could do.

-> Steve

maybe you didn't read everything like you should have, we have a kid together. :bash: :asshat:

Ya, i know about the whole friends thing - it really sux.

All im gonna say is that if i go hang out with other girls its like a slap in the face for my g/f and if she hangs out with guys its like a slap in the face for me - almost like saying "you are not good enough".
im not tryin to say how you should do things, this is just how things have gone for me and i got no complaints.

Originally posted by Celerity@Nov 9 2003, 04:47 PM

-> Steve

I give them mad props for sticking together. They mad a choice, now they have a kid and are trying to make the best out of it - ya its not gonna be fun, but its what needs to be done (its the responsible thing to do).

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Nov 9 2003, 04:54 PM-->
@Nov 9 2003, 04:47 PM

-> Steve

I give them mad props for sticking together. They mad a choice, now they have a kid and are trying to make the best out of it - ya its not gonna be fun, but its what needs to be done (its the responsible thing to do).

thanks alot man. i needed someone to back me up. I really appreciate it. Thanks again! :)

Originally posted by get_nick+Nov 9 2003, 04:29 PM-->
get_nick

2. put it on hondaswap
3. dump her ass

carry on

J/K

Donkey Punch = doing her doggy stlye and just as she 0's pull out and crack her on the back of the head (eehhhhh--hhooowwwww) :D

I would say fuck her and send her on her way...but she sounds pretty disgusting and could possibly give you STDs or make you go limp like WOAH.... sooooo I would have to say, pack that bitches bags and send her on her way

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Nov 9 2003, 05:41 PM-->
Originally posted by get_nick@Nov 9 2003, 04:29 PM
get_nick

2. put it on hondaswap
3. dump her ass

carry on

J/K

Donkey Punch = doing her doggy stlye and just as she 0's pull out and crack her on the back of the head (eehhhhh--hhooowwwww) :D

Just before you orgasm, not her...sped.

You punch her in the back of the head right before you cum so her ass/pussy tightens up when she gets knocked out and it intensifies the orgasm.

Da Da Da!!!!!!! What do we have for our winner today!!!!!! There's nothing better than a good donkey punchin' to make things interesting! Woo Hoo!!!!!!

No, but that sounds like it might work! Haha You will have to come up with some other trademark name for it.....

She wasn't such a "nasty whore" while you were banging her and if that was the reason you got with her in the first place then you should have known better. Sounds to me that you should have been smarter and wore a rubber. Both of you are too immature to of had a child but now you're stuck with each other for the rest of that kids life. There is no need to be a dick about things and go outta your way to fuck her over. Even if she wants to be ridiculous I say be the better person and act sensibly. Maybe it is best if she move out of your parents house but I don't think she is gonna just let you take her child (I say that b/c most girl's believe that since they carried the baby and gave birth to it that is it mostly theirs) so before you start over reacting think about how it will affect the baby's life.

Originally posted by haccord141@Nov 9 2003, 02:08 PM
last night she wanted to go to the movies to see the matrix, and i siad no, cuz i already saw it for cheaper then i would be paying to go see it a second time (fucking $9.50+). She then says " You Promised.", I still said "no", shes like fine i am going to hang out with my friends at there house. I said fine, be back at a desent time. So i go out with my parents to dinner and we get back. Its only like 730 pm. so i stay down stairs until 845 pm. and call it a night seeing how i have to be at work by 545 am. i wake up at like 1000 pm and she isn't home, then again at 1130 pm, and then finally at 145 am when she walks in the fucking door.

Ok get this, last night she didn't get home until 1145 pm. and the friands she went to has an older bro. which is kinda my friend, and another friend of mine. And the other day he wanted us to come over so we could all get drunk take in mind that i am 19 and my gf is 18. well she went there last night and since she didn't dome home until early that morning, I bet she was up to something, like getting drunk and then possibly doing other things i don't need to know, and that shouldn't happen. and get this that other night when she came home at 1145 pm. I rolled over a gave her a hug kinda and i thought i felt dry cum on her. Fucking gross, i mean it was on the other side of he so i couldn't have don't it. And I would have rememberd something like that.

Well, i need help on how to approach her about last night and the night before? I ask things all the time and she always denies them. but she has done things in the past and said she will stiaghten up but I don't think she is. help me quick guys!!!!! :( :(

send your 18 year old piece of ass girlfriend over my way. daddy will teach her a lesson she wont soon forget.....

Back