what would you name your kid?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Boy: Malcom Leroy Asalamalakum X Esq. jr. the III Jackson
Girl: Bonequisha sha-quank-quank

Silvia is a good one, like that shit. But I would have to beat her since she is RWD :)

silvia is a mexicans name. i will never name my girl silvia just because of the pure hatred i have for my ex co worker named silvia.

girl: erin *my girl likes that, but i wanna spell it Airynne :lol: *

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 5 2003, 01:45 AM
kids? BAH! 2nd worst investment ev4r!

ill bite.

WHAT'S THE FIRST WORST INVESTMENT EVER ????????????????????????????

(they say any attorney worth his or her salt knows the
answer to the question before they ask it....)

hmmmmmm

boy = __________
girl = __________

(slots intentionally left blank cuz i cant stand kids, wont be having any, wont need to name them shit :lol: )

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 5 2003, 02:41 AM
hmmmmmm

boy = __________
girl = __________

(slots intentionally left blank cuz i cant stand kids, wont be having any, wont need to name them shit :lol: )

just get a couple of animals and you'll be set. and you can actually give them good names and they won't get made fun of for it!!

Originally posted by 90 accord+Aug 5 2003, 02:45 AM-->
@Aug 5 2003, 02:41 AM
hmmmmmm

boy = __________
girl = __________

just get a couple of animals and you'll be set. and you can actually give them good names and they won't get made fun of for it!!

Case in point.

Sprite, my g/f's cat that I have officially adopted.

fc5afd8c.jpg

Well when my gurl got pregnant, we decided if it was a boy ( i really wanted one ), he would be named after her intials. If it was a gurl ( don't ever want one of those, I wouldn't be able to buy things for myself abnymore ), she would be named after my intials:

(boy) A.K.= Andrew Kyle
(girl) J.D.= Jordan Dennesa

Peace

Originally posted by SiR Kid+Aug 5 2003, 12:19 AM-->
Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 5 2003, 02:45 AM
E_SolSi
@Aug 5 2003, 02:41 AM
hmmmmmm

boy = __________
girl = __________

Case in point.

Sprite, my g/f's cat that I have officially adopted.

fc5afd8c.jpg

My cat's name is sprite also. I also have a squirt, and I had a pepsi, but he died. :p

thats a cool looking cat mang!!

we had 6

-CaLee, *CA for califonia, where we got her, and lee for my middle name*

-Teaspoon *she was really really small when we bought her, just average size now*

-Nibbles *mom nibbled on his tail when cleaning him, pulled out hair and it came in white*

-Eliot *saw a sign that said "elite" and ithought it said Eliot, parents liked it*

- bleu *was a blueish-grey color*

-dusty *champeign colored, looked like he was always dusty*

we got rid of bleu and dusty because they picked on the otehr cats and spreyed all over the place <_<

I'd name my boy Lexington.
I don't have a name for a girl.

If I had a black cat... Black Ass! (Half Baked)
I actually wanted to name my animals after in house tuners: Mugen, Nismo, Terd (TRD) or Mitsi/Ralli (Mitsubishi).

Back