What would you pay for this Integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlushboxTeggy

It's only stupid if it doesn't work
VIP
1998 LS auto. Kid had it for a week before he smashed it. It's totaled, no question. Uni-body is fubar in two spots. But it still has some nice parts on it, and you can tell that the previous owner at least took car of the thing. Has GSR hammers on it for some reason, cloth interior, but the whole 98 front end is solid, including fenders.

Was thinking of buying it and parting out what I don't want. Figure I'll take the 98 front end simply because mine has seen better days, I prefer the 98+ look anyway, and its even the right color. I'd be selling the wheels, interior, motor, etc. Or just send it off to a junk yard as a whole if the price was good enough. So what do you guys think its worth?

I already met with him once and offered $400.

Bastard took the pics off the craigslist ad. He's such a little punk.

Sounds worth it for the front end alone. I paid $200 for 98+ front end parts for my old Integra, and then $300 more to get them painted...

offer him $600?

If you dont mind the hassle of parting stuff out, you will make your money back and then some, plus get extra parts for your car.

I'm going to text him later asking if it was sold. If it's still up, I'll offer $500.

Yea, you could definitely get your money back for $500 or $600. Sell the motor and trans for $600 and you've made all your money back. It'll go for $600 all day long.

Yea, you could definitely get your money back for $500 or $600. Sell the motor and trans for $600 and you've made all your money back. It'll go for $600 all day long.
It's an auto. Trans will most likely head off to the junkyard with whatever is left.

Back