what year to get??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here it goes..I wana get a removable steering wheel!!1 My bud @ pepboys told me he can order me a Grant and he will HOOK IT UP !!!!(lol) ,,, the thing is grant doesnt have an apllication for any cars with airbags ..So i was wondering what other year honda (that doesnt come with airbag ) can i use????

Why the @#$% do you need a removable steering wheel??

Having a hard time getting in and out of your car?

WTF F#$K im fat and my beely give me a bit trouble to get out !!!!!!!!!

lollol
Naw cause i park my car in a parking garage @ night and i cant hear the alarm from my apartment !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

im loking to get a FREAKING STEERING WHEEL , THATS about 11.5 inches ...(300mm) some where in that range ..The stock one is 320mm and I DONT LIKE IT !!!!!!

can some one help me ..ILL PAY U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lolol

Why the @#$% do you need a removable steering wheel??

Having a hard time getting in and out of your car?

I hope you're not serious...if you are that's one of the dumbest comments I've seen on this site lately.

To the original poster: your buddy probably can't find you a steering wheel because it's technically illegal to remove your airbag-equipped factory wheel. Just look elsewhere; they make aftermarket wheels that will fit just about any car. There's a write-up about installing an aftermarket steering wheel up in the FAQ section on this site actually. I'd suggest sending a PM to the author and asking him for some advice.

Edit: Here is the FAQ I was talking about: https://hondaswap.com/general-tech-articles/complete-diy-write-up-aftermarket-steering-wheel-installation-92524/#post859021

Last edited:
I hope you're not serious...if you are that's one of the dumbest comments I've seen on this site lately.

To the original poster: your buddy probably can't find you a steering wheel because it's technically illegal to remove your airbag-equipped factory wheel. Just look elsewhere; they make aftermarket wheels that will fit just about any car. There's a write-up about installing an aftermarket steering wheel up in the FAQ section on this site actually. I'd suggest sending a PM to the author and asking him for some advice.

Edit: Here is the FAQ I was talking about: https://hondaswap.com/general-tech-...steering-wheel-installation-92524/#post859021

Of course I was kidding.... :huh:

This is the fifth thread you have brought back from the dead already. LOOK AT THE DATES BEFORE YOU POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back