what you guys recommend to cut a pipe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why not have your local muffler shop do it?

Um, hacksaw, torch, grinder, pipe cutter, plasma cutter(mad tite yo), take it to the shop, or unbolt the axleback section.

:hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

Originally posted by o14liquid@Mar 8 2004, 11:37 PM
tie the muffler to a tree then drive :blink:

that method works VERY well :thumbsup:

stop being a ricer and just buy a full exhaust system....people and there stupid mufflers...no wonder u dont like the way it sounds

Originally posted by FakeTypeR@Mar 10 2004, 07:33 AM
stop being a ricer and just buy a full exhaust system....people and there stupid mufflers...no wonder u dont like the way it sounds

he never siad all he had was just a muffler....he could have a complete exhaust for all u know, just because his muffler is universal doesnt mean anything. Matter of fact I have a universal muffler and i also have a stainless 4-2-1 header with a full mandrel bent stainless exhaust. So why automatically assume he is a ricer because he said he has a universal mufller. Assumption is the mother of all fuckups

y0!!!!!1!
i know what you could use to cut it off

get a mad JDM ghetto fab bever wit sum bling blingin' platinum teef and have him chew that fucker off

that would be tiiiiiiiiitttttteeeeeeee!!!!!!!1!!!

no no just take out the whole rear suspension till the car just sits on the frame (with exhaust pinched in between) Then just rev to like 10k(mad tight jdm engines rev to 10 k stock) Then pop the clutch and you'll get some 100% jdm sparks out the rear, while you drift y0! damn I'm a do that right now.

Back