what you guys think?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
i get my car back in a couplea days(yeah, i was supposed to get it months ago....)

i've pretty much made up my mind that im gonna sell it as soon as i get it back. i wanna try to get 8500 for it....7k at the least

once i sell it, if i do, im gonna get a 96-98 hatch, and do the following:

B20/Vtec
-JDM B20B block
-JDM B18C5 head
Hondata s200
no interior
15" slipstreams
cf hood

any thoughts? i want the car to be red...or maybe blue.

Silver with CF hood and Spoon replica rear wing, spoon replica side views...yummy....

me personally I like the EG chassis the best..

why oh why. B20 is slow. adding vtec to it wont help it that much. you need to build the internals for it to be worth it. better to get a B18 and add vtec to that. someone corect me if im wrong.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 4 2003, 04:11 PM
B20 is slow.

:huh: Huh? A B20 in its stock form may be a bit slow, but how is it WORSE to have more displacement in a VTEC head conversion?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 4 2003, 05:11 PM
you need to build the internals for it to be worth it.

endyne pistons....what more done to the block would make a difference?

maybe i should get a slotted crank.

that was a joke.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 4 2003, 06:11 PM
why oh why. B20 is slow. adding vtec to it wont help it that much. you need to build the internals for it to be worth it. better to get a B18 and add vtec to that. someone corect me if im wrong.

Wha? :wtf2:

what kinda power should that make?

i dont really know any specs, i just know it'd be a 2.0 b-series vtec, and it'd be badass.....

i can get a really good deal on one...

but i have no idea what kinda power i'd put down

CRVTEC IS NOT SLOW....Sometimes unreliable (if not built right) So if your gonna do it do it right. I've heard it can put down, 220/150 something like that. I'm thinkin of doin LSVTEC or CRvtec as my next project. It's expensive but will be well worth it, a good deal on a b20z longblock is like 5-600.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Nov 4 2003, 06:11 PM

youre wrong :)

Gabe = :owned: :lol:

A JDM B18C5, nice! Does the place that sells that also have a USDM B16A1? If so, let me know! Thanks!

Back