What?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've apparently never felt 23 degrees with 20 mph winds making it feel like it's around 13 degrees then. I'll take a rainstorm and possible tornado any day of the week.

eat something :D

we have that weather all the time here...

jsut last week it was like 13 out + 40 mph gusts

:winter:

I wasn't talking to you, New Englander. I was talking to the Floridian.

btw, I eat what I can, doesn't mean I'm going to gain weight, tubbo.

where the fuck is Klyph to put an end to all this bitching about weather that's above negative 50

and on that note... where the hell is that little eskimo bastid... i hope he didnt get eaten by a polar bear or fall through the ice while seal hunting

*raises hand* Question all. Since we are talking about people that got banned I am just wondering, what happened to Blanco? When did he get banned? One minute he and I are messaging back and forth about where I can get a clutch and the next second he is gone. Does anyone have any idea what happened? Thanks.

This cold arctic crap is reaching all the way down there. cold front meet hot front = possible tornadoes.

I'd rather be under a tornado watch than frost everywhere and 23 degrees.
yeah fuck 23 degree weather.. i bet it sucks having to wait for your car to warm up in that

wasnt sayin wtf like how the fuck did it happen, just expressing how surprised i was.. my mother majored in meteorology which subjected me to frequent "did you know" lectures.. im actually thinking about studying metoerology as well, just cant find a college around here with a program for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back