whatcha get?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
what did you get for Christmas? i got 4 Old Navy shirts, pair of jeans, Xmod Honda Civic with AWD hop up and new rims for it, Finding Nemo dvd (which i already have), some fishing stuff and $100 from my dad. also got $100 from my mom too. i did ok i think :)

I like my MP3 player more=) good ole Kenwood they make good MP3s players very short seek time

From the girl and her fam I got:
3 shirts
Polo panther piss, aftershave and shower gel
Some nice fuzzy blanket from AE
Necklace
Subscription to Honda Tuning
Scarf that My girlfriends mom knitted for me :D
and I still have to go to my parents house.

um, like a couplea pairs of boxers, concert tickets (trans siberian orchestra y0!), $100 or so, an electric razor, the new Led Zeppelin dvd, and the flu.

i got 50$ from my friend, 50$, from my moms friend, 50$ from my mom and ROTA SLIPSTREAM'S FLAT BLACK FROM MY MOM AND DAD!!!! now all i need is tires!

clutchnet clutch, digital camera, suede leather coat, 2 sweaters,3 kahki pants, shift light....othermisc bullshit.....

I've been pretty damn spoiled this year.....
-->Viper Alarm for my Civic (got it actually a couple of months ago as an early xmas present from my rents)
-->a Autometer Sport Compact Tach (for cheap off of a shop's race car) (dad)
-->248 piece Craftsman tool set (grandparents)
-->AE sweater (sister)
-->$75 (step grandpa)
-->50 pack of cd-r's (dad)
-->some boxers....candy....and thats about it
like i said, i got spoiled this year.....=)

Craftsman 96 pc. Tool Set
Craftsman Chest Drawer (Compact Size, owns!)
Sony 5 Disc DVD Changer
Kitchen untensils (since I am in the process of moving out)
70 bucks worth of certificates to the Mall
50 Dollar Circuit City Gift Card
150.00 Cash
25.00 Shell Gas Card

I'd say I did all right :)

Husky tool set from my old man.
Misc tools from my mom.
Banana Republic Gift Certificate.
London RG dress shirt.
And a good amount of cash.

-snow board boots
-My freinds old snowboard (my parents said they would buy it for me as a Xmas present)
-Snow board pants
-Hobastank CD
-9 Peice Metric deep well sockets
-Steering wheel/Pedal set for PS2

Clothes
New sight for the bow, along with other archery stuff
New cell phone, mine would break every 2 months
a totally kick ass cooler
and other stuff

20" Sony Flat Screen - g/f
DVD Burner w/50 DVD's - Parents
Tint Paid for by my friends
Thermal Exhaust for my CRX from myself

I got way more then I wanted.

i got a weight bench, DVD player, X mod RSX with stage 2 motor upgrade, 2 pairs of LUGS, a perry ellis out fit, bad ass GLASS bong, gram of chron, bad as PJ type pants, a big ass comforter, lepord sheets :unsure: a pair of jeans, and some cash like maybe $100 and im still waiting to see if my grandma iis going to do something and i think my dad may give me 100 bucks......i feelsuper spoiled

I got a few calendars from my dads tractor shop he works at....
A set of cup's and coffee from Starbucks.
and my mom pulled a whoosie....she tracked down and wrote down on a 5 foot piece of paper part of my family tree.....mostly my fathers grandmothers side...but it traces back to England and France... :blink:

Funny..I live in CT now, and I'm from NM, but most of my relatives are in VA, CT, NC, SC.....now I'm scared. And my mom wants me to track down some more names in CT...... <_<

I think this might be a hint that I need to have kids....I'm the last male Pace in the family..... :ph34r:

dont feel bad. there are only 2 Fuhrmanns... ronnie and i, i saw him last night i havent seen him in 3 years... hes doing very well!

i got tons of clothes, candy, gas cards, boxers, and a chia pet. :lol:

Cha....Chaa......Chaaaaa......Chia!!!

now I'm going to have that jingle in my head all night.... :angry:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Dec 25 2003, 04:58 PM
a chia pet. :lol:

The #1 gift you know they either didn't think too hardly about, or said shit it's the 24th. lol

Back