whatcha git?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what happened to your '91 hatch?

i got some sylvania cool-blue headlight bulbs for my rex. they actually are worth it, not like the other cheap "bright white" bulbs i tried before. these give off a nice bluish-white light and are as bright as the old halogens. the cheap ones were not as bright.
...also got a panasonic portable cd player with 48 sec. anti-skip, car adapter and wireless remote! :) now i don have to buy a cd player for the rex...at least not yet.
and i got a micro r/c car. its a nakamichi N racer. the thing is so powerful it peels out on the tile floor even though its heavy as a matchbox car. it even goes on carpets too. highly recommended!

my present to myself will be front & rear strut bars which i plan on getting either monday or tues. :) (not dc sports, tho i think theyd be pimp)

being old and having enuf money to buy yourself a present or 2 kicks ass! :)

lol Gabe. My present to myself was 2 new tires. My wife got me my fuel rail. Also the motherinlaw got me a set of McGard Splinedrive lugs. They are really sweet lugs. other stuff not interesting.

damn. u got a fuelrail! :) the other stuff is cool too. whats special about the lugs? found out today that i cant put a front strut bar in my rex cause it has the stupid dual point fuel injection thingie in the way :( well, i can still get the rear lower tie bar, and i know where they have em in stock. really wanted a front bar :angry:

yes it does :) im still thinking about it. the thing is, im trying to buy stuff i can still use after the swap...but hmm it still might not be a bad idea. i'm tired of getting a sluggish engine every 3000 miles cause one of the two injectors gets dirty. i go through a bottle of FI cleaner about once a month to keep them clean.

yea, did that fairly recently. its the 1 and a half hours of stop and go traffic i drive every mon-fri that causes all the carbon buildup i think.

My dad gave me a watch that was pretty cool except for the fact that the second hand goes in the opposite direction at times. Gotta get it fixed. Graduated from college so I got graduation money ($300) and my family decided since everyone would be all over the place for Christmas , we would celebrate it New Years day so I don't know what I'm gonna get but I asked for some cool shiet.. we'll see *crossing fingers for that 400R*

Gabe, you can fit a strut bar in the front with the dx fuel injection. I had one on when I had dpfi.

cool! thanks for the PM..i would have missed that post.

check it out..looks like a neuspeed bar will fit with no problem! :D
stock.jpg

Ok.. Here is what I got for Christmas:

2 foot Jade Dragon :worthy:
Indonesian wooden blow dart gun carved in the shape of a dragon with 6 darts :ph34r:
XL Spoon Sports/IPS Racing sweatshirt :worthy:
Reusable chop sticks made of black wood with silver dragons
Dragon rice bowl :ph34r:
6 Kung-Fu figurines :ph34r:
2 Flash MX books
3 t-shirts
pair of slacks
Lord of the Rings 5 DVD set with collecters cards, book ends and free ticket to see the Two Towers :worthy:
Omega watch :worthy:
2 movies from the Dolemite Kung-Fu Collection including a rare Jakie Chan/Jet Li feature :worthy:
Candy (big on chocolate)
I asked for a b16b and they laughed but I figured I might as well ask.

Yupp.. thats what I got..

well my man told me to write his

skill saw circular saw
kobalt 8 drawer tool chest
craftsman timing light
wide angle lens for the camera
6 ton and 3 ton jack stands
GT3

from my parents he got a hard drive and a zip zap

from family he got gift certificates to vinny testa's, MORE jackstands and the other thing i can't remember

Now its my turn, i recieved

clothes
scarfs
zip zap
gift certificates
emperio armani -she
foot bath
cappacino maker
dimand earings
trip to a day spa

so we had a spoiled christmas.

also B i have a good gift for you if you ever find time to hang with us massholes

Back