whats a good 360 game ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AHHVTEC

VIP
well its been a good long time since ive played any games a buddy of mine got a xbox 360 last night, and im gona buy a game for it but whats a good new army type game that me and him can play at the same time

Gears of War
Forza 2
Oblivion = 360<PS3 due to load times and slightly better graphics I own it on the PS3 but would get it for either.

those are the only games out that I'd own.

Gears of War
Forza 2
Oblivion = 360<PS3 due to load times and slightly better graphics I own it on the PS3 but would get it for either.

those are the only games out that I'd own.
ok update we got both of those games and they are great but the gears of war was to short 11 hours after we put it in we beat it

ok update we got both of those games and they are great but the gears of war was to short 11 hours after we put it in we beat it

Gears of War > you.

Gears of war single player is nothing more then filler. the game is really meant IMO to be played online.

fuzzybunnyrabit put from HS in the friend request. If you get on a good server with good fun players, the game is one of the best damn things ever, however if you play with a bunch of kids then no doubt the game will suck.

Again gears of war single player = like 4 out of 10, gears of war online with good players = 10/10

I'd buy an Xbox just to play gears of war online. I'd even put gears of war before Forza with out a doubt!

Call of Duty 4 is a great WW2 game. There is also a game comming out that is about current with the times. A war game set in Iraq. I have a military game, can't remember the name, that's based in mexico. It's set about 20 years in the future.

Call of Duty 4 is a great WW2 game. There is also a game comming out that is about current with the times. A war game set in Iraq. I have a military game, can't remember the name, that's based in mexico. It's set about 20 years in the future.

Call of Duty 4 PC > > > Call of Duty 4 360....

Back