1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whats Best For A Ls Setup

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by amarlondis, Nov 1, 2008.

1. amarlondis

amarlondis New Member

I've a 96 Acura Integra Ls.I recently installed a stage 2 clutch,pressure plate and 8lb flywheel.I want to know if its ok to install a turbo kit on a stock Ls motor,without the motor being affected or blown in anyway.Its a daily drive car.

2. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Yup, general rule is 8 pounds or less and a good fuel management/tune. DO NOT skip the tune.

3. amarlondis

amarlondis New Member

Do I have to change the ecu also,and if so what kind of ecu is recommended.Someone say I can get a chipped ecu.

4. amarlondis

amarlondis New Member

How about the injectors can I change them or kepp the stock ones?.

5. Luis998

Luis998 Honda Enthusiast

:ditto: :withstupid: Whatever you do, don't skimp out on the tune as Phyregod already pointed out. Otherwise, your engine may go boom.

Your tuner will let you know what needs to be done to your ECU as he tunes it. :D

You should upgrade your injectors and fuel pump. Depending on what kit you are going with it may end up bringing a set of injectors. Use those, get a Walbro 255lph, tune and enjoy. Best of luck my friend. :thumbsup:

6. amarlondis

amarlondis New Member

7. amarlondis

amarlondis New Member

Someone told me if I use a Cr-v b20 camshaft,or a b20,or b21 Prelude Si camshaft in my Ls,it would be faster.Is that true,is there any camshaft interchangeable that would fit in my Ls

8. hondamanshawn

hondamanshawn New Member

I wouldn't worry about cams right now, get the turbo set up first. The best ecu to use is a p28, that means you got to get a obd2 to obd1 jumper, a obd1 ls dizzy and then get it tuned. Also bigger injectors and colder plugs.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted