whats better

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM ITR 4-1 is around $350-400 and can be fitted with a skid plate for $40 (no other header can use one without modification)
the comptech 4-2-1 can be had for around $400 and is VERY good
5Zigen 4-2-1 is about $325-350
apexi 4-2-1 is about $450-500

these are all for B series

well, DC does make alot of rice accessories, but i happen to know that they got big by producing top notch headers and exhausts for hondas and acuras back in the late 80's. they only recently started sellling those ghey strut bars and theoil caps and such...but theyre headers and exhausts are very well engineered. they were once considered as good a company as mugen and spoon. oh well, i guess they need to work on their rep as a rice dealer.

anyway, if we are talking B series....(i thought we were talking D series here)...then i would NOT go with DC either. i'd go with comptech at that price range (under $700).

For B series header I would only go with these (jdm ITR 4-1, Toda 2.5 collector, SMSP jumbo collector, Header Tech, Hytech)

Although ericks and an-r header's look very promising.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 24 2003, 06:12 PM
For B series header I would only go with these (jdm ITR 4-1, Toda 2.5 collector, SMSP jumbo collector, Header Tech, Hytech)

Although ericks and an-r header's look very promising.

Milan

If your talking about the header from erick's racing then I don't believe it is street legal, It goes from the block down and then immediatly to the side and is exits right next to the front wheel. badass IMO .no cat, no pipes, no muffler. :thumbsup:

Well your right as far as the side exit unit from ericks but he also has a unit that exits under the oil pan, which you can connect some type of exhaust system to it and it could be street legal. :)

Mialn

Back