What's Celerity on now ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The real crux of all this decision making was ......

..... I fucking want that. Now.

FTMFW.

I must live vicariously through others, as I am STILL on my mission to become debt free.

Which has become quite a pain in the ass with the crappy domino's job and flight instruction taking up all of my spare money.

I will sit, longing at the Repsol CBR 1000rr.. I look at it several times a week, and I know I can't have it, and won't be getting it any time soon. :(

Have you sat on it yet ?

The seat is 4 layers of electrical tape.

I'll post pics up here.. lemme go on break and take some cell phone pics. I'll post up.

Low res. Out in my parking lot at work. This isn't normally where I park, but I can see it from my window here.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 231
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 238
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 235
Have you sat on it yet ?

The seat is 4 layers of electrical tape.

Wah wah wah, it's a supersport bike, I could care less if my seat was a flat board, I'm never on it.

Now go get that rear cowl.

yeah. Cowl is a must on bikes. I'm definitely digging the color, and the scheme of things on the bike. Now that you own a much much faster bike you'll definiteliy know what we're talking about when it comes to "real" power, etc.

I love it and it makes me miss mine.

When I get some more money, I think I'm going to bite the bullet and go with a 600rr new.

Now that you own a much much faster bike you'll definiteliy know what we're talking about when it comes to "real" power, etc.

I've always understood the more power thing. What I've argued against are people that make lofty claims of what they've done on 2 wheels, that's all.

As far as the cowl, it's definately not a concern of mine. More than that I need luggage, an adjustable clutch lever, and frame sliders.

I've always understood the more power thing. What I've argued against are people that make lofty claims of what they've done on 2 wheels, that's all.

As far as the cowl, it's definately not a concern of mine. More than that I need luggage, an adjustable clutch lever, and frame sliders.

ease into 1st and 2nd then get on 3rd gear yesterday let off after a few seconds and saw 145.

woops.

145mph on my gixxer or your 12R should feel like 70 on the Ninja 250 =)

Last edited:
wow, sorry i missed this thread
thats a hell of a bike, be careful man

SOLD !

I got what I owe on it. Sold to an ex Patriots player with a really weird first name. Like Confluence or Conscience or something.

If you can help, and you like NFL / The NEPatriots maybe you can tell me who he is. He was a player for the 92-93 season, but out for injury. Most rosters out there say that they only list those that played, or played at least 100 yards. I'm not sure if he was on reserve or not.

The bike's original price was $7500. It was marked down to $6500 when I saw it.

I talked them down to $5500
I traded in my 250 with 5000 miles, booked at $2200 for $2500. Then I had a $2700 payoff amount on it. I got them to pay that.
Tax, reg, blah blah

I dump it TWICE. Once on each side.

$600 in parts damage.

I figure I'll sell it for $6000, to be fair. Then last night I said "Fuck that, I like this bike. I'm not taking any hit" and I call the buyer up and say "Sorry man, I can't do it. I'm just not feelin it right now. Maybe next year."

He says "Seven Thousand."

Sold.

I'm not making any money on it, but I DID drop it. I mean this is better than anything I could have pulled out of my ass.

I'm deciding between getting the 250 back or a Suzuki Boulevard M50 cruiser. (M50 Black)

Well, its good that you learned your lesson. Test drive a GXSR 600 or an R6 before getting another 250.
haven't you learned not to make suggestions to him yet? you know he wont ever listen or take advice.

cel-get yourself a 500. it's the same size and weight (basically) as a 250 only with a little more power.

:werd:

Mid-range bikes are just that. You're ready to step up from the 250 but you did a flying leap to the 1200.

I'm sure you could have gotten used to it if you'd have given it more time. And lowered it.

But do try a 500-600cc bike. You'll like it.

Back