Whats Easier?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

[spoon]

Id assume its easier to swap a B18C5 in to a 91 prelude then an H22. Is this correct or am i out in left feild?

A stock H series engine is going to be better. But if you are planning on doing more work than just bolt-ons (Intake, Exhaust, Headers) than the B series has more potential.

I think he means, Is going to have to cut a lot of parts off that car to get one of those engines in, or just a few? Which engine will require him to cut the least amounts of parts off his car ;)

doyl, how many b series require more than one header? also, how do you figure that putting an intake, header and exhause would be any easier on a b series, than an h series? ALSO, why in gods name would you pick a torqueless wonder... over something with more displacement, more HP, and much more torque? just a few questions i had rolling around in my head, maybe you can answer them for me.

one more thing... price a full ITR swap to a full prelude vtec swap... the choice is obvious.

Back