whats easiest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:blink: which turbo would be the easiest to install on a crx with a b16a? what will I need to get? is it possible to put a supra twin turbo on it? :blink: :blink: :blink:
I have never dealt with turbos, so I am just trying to figure out what is best and easiest.

You need to read. A lot. I suggest buying "Maximum Boost" by Corky Bell.

"You can do anything with money, but that dosent mean that the most expensive thing is a good idea."

Twin turbo on a CRX is basically pointless. Go with one, good turbo. You will bet better numbers.

Originally posted by ndogg@May 28 2004, 08:53 PM
yes, supra twin turbo is a bolt on install. go with that.

Why be an asshole to someone whos trying to learn? Just dont say anything.

which turbo would be the easiest to install on a crx with a b16a? what will I need to get? is it possible to put a supra twin turbo on it?
I have never dealt with turbos, so I am just trying to figure out what is best and easiest.

If you search you will find an answer to a lot of your turbo questions or if you read one of the many FAQ's here on HS. But for parts you will need a turbo manifold, turbo, wastegate, BOV, Intercooler, Oil feed lines, oil return, piping, vacuum lines, etc...

You can piece together your own kit for cheaper then buying one premade, but you would have to know what to look for and stuff. Hope that helped a little.

read the 2 stickies at ther top about turbo 101.

it will give you a good idea abotu boosting.

as for going TT

look at all the FAST supra guys- they all switch to SINGLE turbo. doesn't that tell you something?

Back