What's everyone been up to ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a 57 F100 project for sale. Comes with a 351w and a C6...and bags...Come to California and its yours...for $2000

I moved away and started law school at the University of Colorado, which is why I'm never on anymore lol

Get out of the Army in about a month or two, moving back to Texas then. Sold the Mazda, don't even have my own place setup yet, and I've got a month or two to figure everything out, haha.

rambo style!

Yeah pretty much, a bag and a monthly paycheck for the rest of my life atleast. Its hard to figure things out and get a place when you are quite a few states away from where you are going and can't really go there to sign a lease for an apartment or house, much less buy a car. I looked here for a few cars but the prices are 4-5k more than in Texas...

Hey Cel! glad to hear from you.

Well I now work at Subaru going on 2 years....it's paying the bills and most of time more.
CRX project almost done.....again
2006 WRX owner

Wife got into vet school in Pomona, CAli and I'll be headed that way in a few days to visit.
daz ma life!

hope you're doing well and see ya around buddy

1978_00043_14.jpg

get this hood graphic or the project will fail....this is a fact

get this hood graphic or the project will fail....this is a fact

Eeeewww... Wrong year anyway. These had the two stripes, and I'm looking to preserve that in some way. It was going to be flat black, but now I think I'll go with a shiny black. As far as stripes, I was thinking of flat black stripes.

So, lets talk about your rex. I need a project. Hit me up on th.

On th ... On th... th... what the hell is that ?

Pics of the CRX are in my gallery on HS. Well, pics of it assembled. It's gonna need a flatbed to pick it up. But it's free, and it's near my house.

Looked at a 2006 Pontiac GTO and a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT today. I think I figured out what I want to buy, and I definitely like the way both of them drive.

Looked at a 2006 Pontiac GTO and a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT today. I think I figured out what I want to buy, and I definitely like the way both of them drive.

They fall prey to exhaust rot real quickly, and the brake calipers suck. Seize every 9 months or so. I've also worked on 2 post-06s with bad injector packs.

Typical union-built garbage. I wouldn't do it.

Back