What's everyone been up to ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've got more on my list. A 2005-08 350z, or a 3 series BMW.

The 3 series is prolly the smartest. But kids in Germany get laughed at for driving the 3. It's basically their Ford Taurus.

Yes, add Ford Taurus to the list, those are dope rides.

The 3 series is prolly the smartest. But kids in Germany get laughed at for driving the 3. It's basically their Ford Taurus.

Nah, the Jetta is the Taurus.

The Golf (rabbit) is the Civic, and the Audi a4/5/6 is the mustang.

The Civic is actually an upper-class car there. The kids who can afford them want to convert everything to US-Spec, and spend a lot of money buying up USDM parts.

The 1-series is the mazda 3, the 3-series is the Honda Accord (family car for the middle class dad), the 5-series is the Audi a3 (of the US), and the 7 is a chauffeur car.

The VW Lupo, Fiat cinquecento, senciento, mazda 1, and some of the token tiny jap/kor cars are the Geo Metro.

Oddly enough, a Corvette is still the Corvette. Mustangs are odd imports that middle-aged men drive, and the Taurus (equivalent is a Mondeo) is a cop car.

Last edited:
I'm not dissing the mondeo, those are rocking cars when they are euro-spec.

The first time I ever traveled over 300km/h was in a mondeo station wagon, diesel engine. It had been chipped too, and I think it may have had a K&N equivalent air filter.

And that's another thing that I'm trying to get Americans / Europeans to think about : European diesels redline just like a gas car. In the US the diesel engines encourage a different driving style.

And they are silent in Europe.

The first time I ever traveled over 300km/h...

tumblr_lc5ri5tXzK1qc5do6o1_500.gif

It would be 12th anniversary for me. =)

The glare killed the "II" logo behind the pony, but I had to take numerous pics with my phone for one to come out that clear of flash glare. That, or I could buy a real camera. But since a real camera doesn't provide me with over 200 hp, 2 wheels, or 13+ rounds of 9mm in rapid succession - it simply isn't on my wish list at this point.

Back