whats good interior paint to do the interior of a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tightcivicgirl

all the interior in my car is tan but i want all my dash board and the door panels and everything else to be black and instead of me going to a junkyard or something to fine a civic the same year as mine i would like to just paint but i want to get good paint that will make it look like the dashboard and everything came like that and a paint that won't also crack and last without me having to keep retouching it so i would just like to know what paint is the best to di things like that and you know dress up the inside THANKS FOR THE HELP IF ANY!!!!!

You'd be much much better off with getting an already black interior. I can't remember the name of the paint I used in my riced saturn, but it lasted a good while without chipping, cracking or fading.

eeeek. i hate the tan interiors too. :puke:
the best thing to do is obviously swap it for some black panels.

but, if painting is the next best option,
prep the area good, then krylon primer + krylon fusion base + clear works well.

You shouldn't have to prime krylon fusions.

There's a company that's making spray-on vinyl dye for interior panels now. It works really well and looks really good if you prep the surface correctly. It costs about 10 bucks a can.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 12 2005, 02:05 PM-->
eeeek. i hate the tan interiors too. :puke:
the best thing to do is obviously swap it for some black panels.

but, if painting is the next best option,
prep the area good, then krylon primer + krylon fusion base + clear works well.
[post=444697]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeef
@Jan 12 2005, 07:21 PM
You shouldn't have to prime krylon fusions.
[post=444856]Quoted post[/post]​

do not use krylon

Use a dye is works great and dosn't look like you painted it.

Back