What's in your pockets?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol doug you made this thread like 4 hours ago

A small card with the 4th amendment on one side and a signed statement on the other stating that I don't consent to a search of my person or property

Do tell more about this.

Not bad, but there's no such thing as "Miranda rights."

Although, I'd like to see someone whip out that paper here in Baltimore or NoVA and read it. I'm pretty sure in B'More that'd get you dragged out through your car window.

Then again, in Baltimore, they don't do road blocks -- too easy to get shot doing a road block/checkpoint.

Last edited:
i can go to florida for a week with just a backpack
be sure to carry cash to tip your kindly TSA agent after they get done with you
I always try to cut everything down to just a book bag worth of stuff when I fly. Fuck luggage, I travel as light and quick as possible. My wallet, separated ID, tickets, and phone are in the top pocket for ease as well.

Usually the only thing in my pockets are the Gerber folder and my phones. Blackberry for work and Evo Shift for personal. Everything else is in the Maxpedition Jumbo.

Chargers for phone and tablet
Zune HD with FM Tuner
WD 150 gig Passport HDD
2 micro sd cards with usb reader 2 gig and 8 gig
Galaxy Tab 10.1 with BT keyboard case
Bose headphones
Samsung branded earbuds
Chapstick
Generic pen and small notebook
Kangaroo hide bifold
Keys work and home carried on belt loop
Water bottle

Attachments

• 2012-04-02 14.31.41.jpg
    2012-04-02 14.31.41.jpg
    563.9 KB · Views: 157
FL -phone
FR -keys, pen, lighter, loose change, possibly other random objects i pick up (im a boat mechanic, so usually screws, washers, elec. connectors, etc)
RR -paper, receipts
R cargo pocket- bi-fold wallet

LF cargo, wallet
LF, keys
RF cargo, phone

Nothing in the rear.

FL: Cigs and lighter
FR: Phone and folding utility knife
BR: Wallet

Pretty much enough to take over the world/survive in the wilderness. :D

i dont really use my pockets except my leather wallet just got my phone keys lighter fuel filter seals, loose change, scented oil and a spare batter for my phone all in my lacoste waist pouch

joker01 said:
i dont really use my pockets except my leather wallet just got my phone keys lighter fuel filter seals, loose change, scented oil and a spare batter for my phone all in my lacoste waist pouch

Wtf lol

took everything i had not to laugh out loud and wake up my wife.

fucking :lmao:

A fanny pack? Really? And chadcharb are you a janitor or something?

I dont think he does he doesnt have the retractable keys hooked to the belt loop.

Its a satchel. Indiana Jones has one.

Back