What's in your pockets?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pockets.jpg

Minus the 18 and 20 gauge IV cath. I usually have in there as well. Oh and a pack of cigs and a lighter.

I had a stack of $20s about that big that came out to $2k... So I say 10k as well, if not a bit more.

blah blah blah IRS reported transactions of cash greater than 10,000 blah blah
friendly advice from an accountant, keep it "safe"
i can't advise you to make multiple deposits, because that's financial transaction structuring to avoid the reporting of other wise reportable transactions, so i can't advise you to do that :ph34r:

Ben, needs to chill the fuck out. He's on a $100 bill for fucks sake, he needs to have his finger up a hookers ass while smoking a j or cutting a line up on the hookers ass. Shits not so serious when you're a hundi. George Washington on ther other hand needs to watch his back, you can hardly buy an apple with that motherfucker anymore.

no doubt, he wouldn't have sold it unless it was an offer he couldn't refuse
lol

yes...I'll say there no way in hell I would've sold it for >$10k

-there's a bit more there...I sold it because I was getting a little to close to the "gear stripping/transmission case grenading" line

also the paint sucked

that says yes...I'll say there no way in hell I would've sold it for greater than >$10k
does that mean it wasn't worth more than 10k, or did you mean you would not have sold for less than 10k?

i googled the symbol because i always get them confused lol

he is saying he got more than 10K for the car.

Back