What's it like outside????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Burton Cartel bindings freeking rule! I hope you got them in white/gold.....sickest looking bindings in a while. Crazy toe cup too. I was thinking of trading in my 03 Missions for the Cartels. They would look sweet on my Timeless.

But back on topic.... :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 20 2004, 11:26 AM
hate? i love snow. its so much fun.

school delays and days off when we were kids, e-brake drifitng when we were older, calling "code white" over nextel ppt to all your friends, priceless.

you can keep your drama queen my shit don't stick bitches and earthquakes.
[post=434884]Quoted post[/post]​

Well in the same respect, I can definitly identify with the same pleasures since I lived in the mountains up until about a year ago when I started college, e brake difiting and snow days were always fun, but its nice not to have to deal with sub 0 temperatures as well. And in 45 mins you could be in places like hollywood, beverly hills, downtown LA, the beach, in the the desert, or just chill at home in the mountains.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 20 2004, 12:49 PM
or in the blink of an eye, a monsoon, earthquake or mudslide :p

i'll stay in the northeast thanks.
[post=434938]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha no monsoons lol, never had a problem with mudslides, an earthquake scared me when I was little, but other than that never had any problems with them. Forest fires definitly are a threat where I live, but I have been lucky with those as well, evacuated a couple times, but never lost anything. One down side is the fakin squril that dropped a half eatin pine cone on my hood and dented it....grrr!!! But every place has its good sides and its bads. Id say california's problems come from mostly outside of "acts of god" such as weather.

Originally posted by adnoh@Dec 20 2004, 03:43 PM
Burton Cartel bindings freeking rule! I hope you got them in white/gold.....sickest looking bindings in a while. Crazy toe cup too. I was thinking of trading in my 03 Missions for the Cartels. They would look sweet on my Timeless.

But back on topic.... :p
[post=434892]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck yea I did. They look bad ass, and I love the toe cups. I had some 2002 Burton Custom bindings, and I hate them. Not only did they tear up a set of my boots on the straps, the lower straps would kill my feet from tighting them so much.

The new 05 missions also have the toe cups and only cost 170 vs the 200 for the cartels, however, I don't think they come in the bling bling color of the cartels, plus they don't cary them at the shop that I go to.

All the people I know from FL are distasteful, arrogant, and self-righteous... sounds like an awesome place. :D

Woke up turned on the weather channel and it was 1 degree out. Wednesday I have to drive 10 and a half hours back to WI and I'm hoping the weather is good, ill be on I-80 (where the 70 car pile up was yesterday) for something like 250 miles, so hopefully there isn't any more lake effect snow.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 20 2004, 05:56 PM
All the people I know from FL are distasteful, arrogant, and self-righteous... sounds like an awesome place. :D
[post=434990]Quoted post[/post]​

i see you've met chet? lol

and its liek -8 out right now, supposed to hit -15.

then, 55 on wednesday. lmao

lol, Chet might be the only person more arrogant than me--Damn I miss him--it's hard to corral all the local tards here without him :(

It's in the twenties with a wind chill in the teens. The snow still isn't sticking though. Cold as shit. I hate it.

i go to see parents in a week in GA then to fl. i like florida and if i ever get out of debt and pay back the people i owe i just might move there

i tried to wire my friends ford explorer(new system) a while ago and froze my fingers...so far weve installed the rca wires....

7 degrees right now and winter doesn't officially start until tomorrow. I can't wait for our 55 degrees on Thursday... but we are supposed to get heavy rain with that too.

Back