what's it really worth/resale?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdmjunky

I HAVE A EG W/ AN H22A, TYPE S CAMS, REAL JASMA/MUGEN HEADERS, LSD TRANNY,EXT 6 PUCK CLUCTH, STR FEUL RAIL, ETC...TOTAL INVESTMENTS ARE 11,500.
IM ASKING 9.K @ THE LEAST 8.5K, BUT IM THROWING IN ALMOST EVERY JDM PART MADE FOR THE CAR CF HOOD, WING, ETC...
THE MOTOR IS THE BIGGEST ATTRACTION OF THE CAR THE EXT. IS JUST PRIMERED BLK. ON DUM-DUMS.

WHAT WOULD BE A GOOD RESALE PRICE W/OUT TAKING MUCH OF A LOSS? PLEASE GIVE ANY ADVICE!

[insert caplocks pic.jpg]

look it up at kbb.com

mods don't add anything onto the value of your car unless your selling into to another car enthusiast.

yea, the only things that really boost resale value are things like power windows, AC, sunroof and automatic tranny. but you you might find someone who is willing to pay alot extra for all that great stuff.

How the FUCK can you have a car with 12k invested in it rolling on STEELIES with PRIMER.

I'll give yah $250 for the POS just because I have a extra set of wheels and a friend that paints cars.

I RATHER HAVE SPEED THEN LOOKS!!! I HAVE A 99 SI TO ROLL, IF I WANT THE GIRLIES. THIS EG WAS BUILT FOR RACE NOW, & SHOW LATER, THIS IS MY V8 KILLA! YOU BUILD 'UM I KILL UM! DOES THAT CLEAR THINGS UP SIR KID?

THATS' TRUE JDMILAN, NEVER GET BACK WHAT YOU PUT IN. IM TAKIN' VACATION ON RACIN FOR NOW' TO GET MY LICENSE, ILL BE BACK!!!!

Yeah man, you probably won't get squat for the car. With those kinds of mods, people know you've beat on it....i.e., raced it. You may get real lucky and find someone who really wants it, but be prepared to accept $5k or $6k for it.

Oh yeah, and
caps.gif

DOHCVTEC ACC.
SEE THATS THE THING IVE ONLY RACED IT 6 TIMES AT A SPEEDWAY! AND ATE 2 TINY COBRAS. I RARELY DRIVE THE CAR I VE HAD IT FOR OVER A YEAR AND IT ONLY HAS 3500 MILES ON IT> I RIDE MY BIKE OR DRIVE MY SI.

Originally posted by jdmjunky@Sep 26 2003, 12:34 PM
DOHCVTEC ACC.
SEE THATS THE THING IVE ONLY RACED IT 6 TIMES AT A SPEEDWAY! AND ATE 2 TINY COBRAS. I RARELY DRIVE THE CAR I VE HAD IT FOR OVER A YEAR AND IT ONLY HAS 3500 MILES ON IT> I RIDE MY BIKE OR DRIVE MY SI.

Yeah. Do something about your caps lock key. Stop shouting at us. <_<

And like others have said, mods don't add to the value of your car, no matter how little you say that you've raced it around.

its true, if u can sell it at the track u might be able to get 2-3 thou more b/c of mods, but i doubt that. try 7-8k, but be ready to accept 6-6500

Originally posted by jdmjunky@Sep 26 2003, 11:23 AM
I RATHER HAVE SPEED THEN LOOKS!!! I HAVE A 99 SI TO ROLL, IF I WANT THE GIRLIES. THIS EG WAS BUILT FOR RACE NOW, & SHOW LATER, THIS IS MY V8 KILLA! YOU BUILD 'UM I KILL UM! DOES THAT CLEAR THINGS UP SIR KID?

You v8 kill eh? Want to come to texas and play? I'm feeling sorta itchy, can't get anyone here to race anymore :(

no i luv caps! YES I V8 KILL.. 2 DOWN THOUSANDS MORE TO GO NEXT SUMMER! TO ALL THE HELPFUL REPLIES, THANX. ILL ACCEPT 7/5- 8 BUT I SEEN WORSE SH** THAN MY CAR W/ B16'S & CAMS GOIN' FOR 7/8!

Originally posted by jdmjunky@Sep 26 2003, 07:53 PM
no i luv caps! YES I V8 KILL.. 2 DOWN THOUSANDS MORE TO GO NEXT SUMMER! TO ALL THE HELPFUL REPLIES, THANX. ILL ACCEPT 7/5- 8 BUT I SEEN WORSE SH** THAN MY CAR W/ B16'S & CAMS GOIN' FOR 7/8!

H22 or not, that's way too much. Hope you find another dipshit that can't turn off the fucking capslock, and maybe you can get that.

Domeskilla Posted on Sep 26 2003, 06:46 PM
QUOTE (quicksi @ Sep 26 2003, 12:42 PM)
QUOTE (Domeskilla @ Sep 26 2003, 05:24 PM)
I'm feeling sorta itchy

they have creams for that ya know.....

lmao.. ask your mom which crab cream she recommends

:owned:

you aren't going to get that much for a primered civic rollin on steelies. You might be able to paint it and put wheels on and trick some ricer into buying.
And quit posting in caps, ASS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back