What's it worth to you?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so i bought the car. I guess i'm having a little buyer's remorse, but just the swap is worth more than I got the car for. I'm taking the interior out and cleaning the thing first.

Here are some pics.

DSCN0816.jpg

DSCN0817.jpg

DSCN0822.jpg

DSCN0821.jpg

DSCN0820.jpg

DSCN0819.jpg

DSCN0818.jpg

The eg is his car in his sig. We've had fun with that car but the body is going down the drain fast. Had to make patch panels for the floor boards on the back seat but the rest of the underside isnt much better. He wanted a car thats cleaner and will be a good platform to build off of.

PLus he's really gonna need something that will keep up to his roommates 240 thats parked next to his eg.

Looks good man, Im gonna have to ride in it real soon. Looks worlds better then the "civ" atleast from the pics hahah but even the civ looks good in pics and in video. In person its another story.

Whats with the EG in the garage?? That should be your real project :0) ek<eg

It's been my project for the last 3 years. The car has rust issues underneath, and it's starting to bubble on the rear quarters. Rust is a cancer and I don't feel like fucking with it. So as it sits I have a boosted gsr and a type r motor in my hands.

Part of me wants to sell the teal civic outright because it would be easy. The thing is, I'd be selling all the goodies on the car that I'd end up buying again for the black one. Maybe I'll convert the eg to N/A and keep the boost stuff. I might swap over the gsr brake stuff to the new car as well. I need to act fast because having 3 cars is stupid.

Ok so some nasty things are starting to come out of the woodwork as I work on the thing. The boots on the driveshafts are broken and they look bone dry. I took the valve cover off and the guy went hog wild with rtv sealant on the thing. He even rtv'd the air temp sensor inside the intake pipe. WTF? The car is thowing a code for the knock sensor. Hmm never encountered this one bofore.

Lastly, the fucker won't pull into my garage. There is a huge lip going into it (likw 3.5 inches), and the header bottoms out on it. This is fucking gay.

damn 3.5" lip on the garage, that sucks. you could just lay some peices of wood down to make it more gradual.

swapping the motors and brakes sounds like a good plan to me. you could still sell the green car for a good price with a itr motor in it. selling it with the jrsc engine setup that you have in there now would result in a larger loss for sure.

damn 3.5" lip on the garage, that sucks. you could just lay some peices of wood down to make it more gradual.

swapping the motors and brakes sounds like a good plan to me. you could still sell the green car for a good price with a itr motor in it. selling it with the jrsc engine setup that you have in there now would result in a larger loss for sure.

I think I'm going to convert the gsr in the teal car back to NA, and put the blower and all my tuning stuff on the new car. All I need is to get a jrsc b16/itr manifold, and piece together all my stock gsr stuff.

Back