Whats it worth ??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
OK heres a good one for ya. If you build a motor, and put 8k in it. Turbo it for 3k, tune it for 1k , ect ect. Alltogether you put ,,,,, lets say 15k in a car thats only worth 5k. .

Now if you want to sell it . How do you figure what it is worth . No one is going to pay 20k for a car that isnt worth that much. But do you take a big loss on what you have put in it ? How does modifing a car increase the value of it ?

I hope that made sense .... Kinda in a hurry ...

I hate to say it but i wont sometimes modified cars go for less. I have found to get some money off of it parting the car will net you much more money and if you don't have that kinda time you have to find a buyer and set a price that you think you can live with by finding your buyer i mean sell it in areas that people race alot or rich kid areas. You really have to let them know that the car is not any normal car. If that all makes any sense.

What blanco said i just couldnt make it sound like that. I guess i lost the words. But you just have to figure if it is worth your time or not.

Back