whats my front bumper missing ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why is there such a huge gap ? this is an 88 dx

if thats a crx..then isnt there a piece that goes on right above the bumper and below the headlights??

edit nevermind..its the hatches that have filler pieces....and i as well have that P.O.S ugly fuck bodykit..and im looking for stock too...junkyards want alot for em

Last edited:
every bit of parts you have are crap.

sorry man but i am pulling no punches here. i know you have obviously seen my build thread. come on man, brand new bumpers with shippin are 150 bucks. cheaper than any body kit bumper on ebay. fiberglass fenders and hood? nasty. disgusting. brand new fenders are 300 bucks. seibon carbon fiber hood, 500 to the door.

quit wasting your money on riced out fast and the furious crap parts and buy something from reputable companies. fiberglass crack way too easy unless you get a decent kit from a reputable company like top fuel or top secret or mugen. heck you can get a full poly urethane mugen "style" kit for 600 to the door from a company in florida, i will find the name later and contact info. please for the love of Mr. Honda do NOT rice out that freaking car.

oh and flat black is only cool on skunk2's cars.

and there is no fuctionallity on that hood, dont care what you say about air flow and cooling. you will get more lift under your hood due to that snow plow bumper pushing air up under the hood.

Last edited:
also by the looks of the pic..it looks like you put washers or something on the hood hinges to push the front of the hood down more to correct the problem..
those fenders are shit,that hood is shit,and that body kit,is only good for this season..you can plow your neighboors driveways...i have that garbage ass kit and am praying to the car gods that i come across a cheap oem bumper or a mugen style bumper..

Some people will put washers on the hood hinges to help cooling issues for their boosted hondas with smic's, but, I don't think this one is boosted :)

What that it's not boosted? Oh, maybe the "stock bumpers are too expensive" part.

What that it's not boosted? Oh, maybe the "stock bumpers are too expensive" part.

hahahahahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahhahhahahhahahhahha

i feel sorry for this guy, obviously he has an older sibbling or family member that was a ricer and this is what happened.

seiously though, sell the body kit and crap on ebay to a ricer, find a local forum and get the oem parts. PLEASE.

Back