Whats my hatch worth

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

slopoke

This is probably a stupid question but I have a 92 cx hatch with a jdm H22a,AIR CONDITIONING,AEM cold air, NX wet kit, and other little do-dads.has a SIR roof spoiler with a 3 piece mid wing, custom exhaust,rear gsr disk brakes with rotora rotors, 17 inch wheels, MOMO steering wheel, Polk audio momo Speaker components(8) 2 12 inch bazooka subs and MTX amp and new pioneer unit.Inside is pretty much factory blue stuff with SI guage cluster with Speedhut guage overlay. Triple guage pod aluminum trim pieces and a junk. The car is clean no rust and new green with orange house of kolor paint. New JUN racing p72 gsr ecu. What is it worth? I would like to sell it but dont want to ask a big amount for it and get laughed at. it books out at $950.00 Stock But I have put a B18b then a B18c and now a H22a with the hasport mounts and raxel axels. I have put more money in this than my wife and kids. I dont need it I am trading my MP5 for the new Dodge Magnum RT and it already out ran my hatch so its useless to sink more money into it. Throw me some numbers. Hell make me some offers. there is a pic of it on SPEEDHUT.COM under 92 civic but it was the first paint job and I didnt like it so it was redone with different flames and brighter orange. :huh:

ive seen worse looking and much slower cars go for up to 10k

when your talkin a car that modified, you can get what someone will pay for it. i know it sounds dumb, but when your dealing with a car like that, people are looking to buy their dream car. if the car you built is almost exactly (or very very close to) someones dream car, then you can get a good chunk of your money back. if you cant find that person, then you will have a hard time selling it for big bucks because your buyer has to either compromise on what they want, or spend money changing your car into their car.

ill give you 2500 cash for it, right now. tell me where you live, and ill see you on the weekend.

Why do you have to rag my flames. Everyone has plain one color cars. -_- By the way I am 31 so that puts me in the lowrider years with all the graphics and body mods. Also have no bills. Dont understand why you complain about others creations they take pride in. This was all done by me. The paint and all. I like it Dont care if you do. Thought I could get a few possative responses not a bunch of B.S. Thanks for the couple people that had a + outlook on my question. (handlebarsfsr)

Why do you have to rag my flames.

OK, I'll explain this to ya, but I warn you... this is going to be some pretty hard hitting revalations, so you might want to grab a chair...

Let's define what a car does... it's designed to be driven. Driving entails accellerating, braking, turning, and comfort. Nowhere in there do flames come into play, unless the braking sucks and you rear ended a Ford Pinto. Flames add NOTHING to what a car or truck or SUV or tractor or lawnmower or gokart or moped or bicycle are designed to do.

Would you put flames on your house? Fuck no. Why not? Because they'd look retarded and don't add anything to what the house was designed to do. So why are you putting them on your car?

Also have no bills.

So does that mean you live at your parents and they pay for your insurance and gas? Do they buy you your food and pay off the CC for all the worthless crap you buy for the car?

By the way I am 31 so that puts me in the lowrider years with all the graphics and body mods.

Age is no excuse for poor taste. That is, unless you're 80, but then you're just senile and people will laugh at you anyway.

Thought I could get a few possative responses not a bunch of B.S.

What the fuck do you expect? You put shit on your car that's generally held by the automotive world as gaudy and pointless, and then get all butt hurt when we keep it real? That's like going into a gay bar and bitching and moaning about how all the homos are hitting on you.

I have no bills as in CC I Everything comes from my DEBIT card which means I have cash in my bank account. My wifes parents oen two very succesful companies and I benifit from the family business. All Gas insurance and house are through the company. So fuck you bitch. And flames were one of the first graphics installed on hot rods and was a trend setter for many years and still to this day. I guesse Jessie James and chip foose and Boyd are all fucktard as well. But they are pioneers who set the way of our industry. And not think they are the god of all thing automotive. I guesse loco honkey you would be right about the gay bar but I have never been on your turf. All my shit is top shelf hig dollar "junk" and not your ractive and APC bullshit you are running. By the way I also have flames on my 62 Austin Heally with its blown 350. Anyone with a negative comment can go fuck themselve but you probably do that anyway in your mommas basement.

Oh man, you're just asking to get owned by the power of the Honkey :lmao:

Flames are retarded on ANY car. I have never seen good looking flames. You are correct to assume that I think JJ, CP, and Boyd have bad taste....its because they DO. Have you seen Boyd's wheels?!?! The look like shit in a bucket. CP just makes gaudi shit, and JJ is cool, but his bikes are ugly.

He sure dosen't sound 31 to me... Maybe he got the two numbers reversed? :ph34r:

31 year old guy in a Riced out Civic is just like this old guy trying to DJ:

cool_old_dude.jpg

Yo! I'm 'with it'! I'm the cat's meow!

All I wanted to know was what a fair price to ask. Not all this other bull shit.

to add to my previous post....

most people who want to hook up a honda dont like flames, that makes you one of the very few. if someone bought your car they would mostlikely end up repainting it. who wants to pay 6-8k for a car they have to repaint? think logically here. your car sounds alright to me minus the flames. the cosmetic and audio things i could do without but you have a good engine setup provided everything is done the right way. if you are serious about selling it, your best bet would be to prep the body and get a maaco paintjob or something. you will get A LOT more hits if your car is a solid color... just my .02

My wifes parents oen two very succesful companies and I benifit from the family business. All Gas insurance and house are through the company.

So what do you do for work? Far as I can tell you just sit around and mooch off others hard work, which makes you no better than a 19 year old kid driving a 40K car his parents bought him. Gold digger.

And flames were one of the first graphics installed on hot rods and was a trend setter for many years and still to this day.

Yes, back when there wasn't a whole lot you could do to the cars to make 'em go fast ('40s and '50s), and you're talking HOT RODS. I'm talking a CIVIC HATCHBACK, mmkay? No matter how you cut it, your CIVIC HATCHBACK is NOT a hotrod.

I guesse Jessie James and chip foose and Boyd are all fucktard as well.

They are craftsmen that are masters at what they do. They build HOT RODS, not CIVIC HATCHBACKS, mmkay? Don't you EVER compare Hondas to the likes of them.

I guesse loco honkey you would be right about the gay bar but I have never been on your turf.

See, unlike you, you inbred fuckchoad, I'm comfortable enough with my masculinity to have friends who are of the gay persuesion and not be all weirded out. They know I'm straight and respect that. I know they're gay and respect that. I have no problem going into a gay bar with them and having a good time, because I know what I'm getting into and how to get out of it. So far, every time I've left that bar, I've gone home alone. Know why? Because I'm hanging out with these people because they're fine people worth getting to know, and aside from their choice in lovers, have many of the same interests that I do. Maybe if you pulled your backwoods sister- loving head out of your ass and realize that, you might have an easier time coping with your life struggles. Now, not once, did I say you were gay, you ass cannon. I was simply using the gay bar as an example.

All my shit is top shelf hig dollar "junk" and not your ractive and APC bullshit you are running.

If you can find anywhere on the internet that it says I run stuff like that, I'll give you both my cars. No, really... Do a search for Civic, CRX, AllTrac, Loco Honkey, Ji Simmons, Ractive, and APC. I dare you. *smack*

By the way I also have flames on my 62 Austin Heally with its blown 350.

Whoopty. Let's see some pictures. I have quad turbos on my Ferrari Enzo.

Anyone with a negative comment can go fuck themselve but you probably do that anyway in your mommas basement.

I don't have a mom. Me and my dad share yours.

Actually it was supposed to be prepped for a midnight blue dupont color. But I bought my kids new 4 wheelers so it was going to wait. I like Hondas and like making the power. But I hate all the punk ass bitches That think they are all mighty and dont really have a clue

Key thing to note, to those that read this... fellows who throw around monetary accomplishments and random luxury purchases in a pathetic attempt to bolster their standing in an argument are completely full of shit.

I Everything comes from my DEBIT card which means I have cash in my bank account. My wifes parents oen two very succesful companies and I benifit from the family business. All Gas insurance and house are through the company.

By the way I also have flames on my 62 Austin Heally with its blown 350.

But I bought my kids new 4 wheelers so it was going to wait.

Chill the fuck out dude. I work everyday I am on call 24 hrs a day. No body said I had issues with gays. All I asked was a simple question and you have to start major shit. Grow the fuck up

Originally posted by slopoke@May 19 2004, 04:22 PM
Chill the fuck out dude. I work everyday I am on call 24 hrs a day. No body said I had issues with gays. All I asked was a simple question and you have to start major shit. Grow the fuck up

And there have it, folks... admitted defeat. I am still the HNIC. Karnash ain't got shit on me. Good fight, good night! [lights dim]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back