Whats my hatch worth

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@May 19 2004, 04:21 PM
Key thing to note, to those that read this... fellows who throw around monetary accomplishments and random luxury purchases in a pathetic attempt to bolster their standing in an argument are completely full of shit.

I Everything comes from my DEBIT card which means I have cash in my bank account. My wifes parents oen two very succesful companies and I benifit from the family business. All Gas insurance and house are through the company.

By the way I also have flames on my 62 Austin Heally with its blown 350.

But I bought my kids new 4 wheelers so it was going to wait.

Are you jeallous people have more than you.

Originally posted by slopoke@May 19 2004, 05:22 PM
Chill the fuck out dude. I work everyday I am on call 24 hrs a day. No body said I had issues with gays. All I asked was a simple question and you have to start major shit. Grow the fuck up

you got a simple answer in the first reply <_<

Originally posted by slopoke+May 19 2004, 04:23 PM-->
Loco Honkey
@May 19 2004, 04:21 PM
Key thing to note, to those that read this... fellows who throw around monetary accomplishments and random luxury purchases in a pathetic attempt to bolster their standing in an argument are completely full of shit.

I Everything comes from my DEBIT card which means I have cash in my bank account. My wifes parents oen two very succesful companies and I benifit from the family business. All Gas insurance and house are through the company.

By the way I also have flames on my 62 Austin Heally with its blown 350.

But I bought my kids new 4 wheelers so it was going to wait.

Are you jeallous people have more than you.

Nope. I'm completely happy with what I have, and couldn't give two shits about you, your family, your swinging from your wife's parent's nutsack, your kids fourwheelers, or all your fantasy cars that don't exist. That shit doesn't matter in the end.

Me >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you. Plain and simple. In fact, my mongoloid friend, it is you who are jealous of me, because I'm superior in mind, body, and spirit. And I fuck better. Ask your wife. :)

It's MM MM good...

s3e3e7745dd9d4.jpg

Hope you all had fun but I am done. I will not return to such a hatefull place. There is too much separation in the ricer community. After two years I guesse I will go back to domestic. But that wont work because my heally is an import NOT it sits on a mustang frame and has a chevy motor and the fiberglass body was made in OHIO so it is not a import

Originally posted by slopoke@May 19 2004, 04:36 PM
Hope you all had fun but I am done. I will not return to such a hatefull place. There is too much separation in the ricer community. After two years I guesse I will go back to domestic. But that wont work because my heally is an import NOT it sits on a mustang frame and has a chevy motor and the fiberglass body was made in OHIO so it is not a import

:bawling: :baby:

Maybe if you didn't do tasteless shit to your car and try to justify it by saying that the top names in hot rodders do the same, you'd be accepted more?

Originally posted by slopoke+May 19 2004, 03:36 PM-->
After two years I guesse I will go back to domestic.
Dang Loco, you drove him out of the import camp with that. :)

slopoke
@May 19 2004, 03:36 PM
my heally is an import NOT it sits on a mustang frame and has a chevy motor and the fiberglass body was made in OHIO so it is not a import

Most newer American sold Hondas are made in Ohio, too... with american workers and american steel... Honda has a factory there. B)

slopoke...I'm not here to judge you.Let me give you some advice.

See, Ji is the owner of owners. Give him shit to pick you apart with and he will. Now with that being said, I am not afraid of him. I have turned what he's said back around on him and got in some pretty good ownage jabs at him myself. The whole point is, if you don't give him anything to continue to stick it to you with...he can't.

Sell your car for 2500, you have offers on here for 2500.

Hey I guesse if all our cars look the same we would have little dicks too.People are scared to be different. Thats like if your girl is ugly Should i rag you for that. Remember its whats on the inside mine is a bottlefed H22a your girl may have a good personality

You're missing the point of why they're cracking on you.

In reality I'm sure they really couldn't give two shits about what you do to your car, the fact that you're taking it so personally is just firing their attitudes.

Put flames on your car if you want, but know not everyone is going to agree or like it. Crying about it isn't going to change their minds either.

Look I like Hondas so I will keep it I didnt wont to get to this point but all shit aside I call a truse(or how ever you spell it) PEACE TO THE HONKY ONE I dont know how to post pics on here but when I figure it out I will Show you the healy

the problem with the ricer community is flames and other graphics on cars that are slow as hell.

you have an h22 in there, so you're above that to some extent... but "first impression" goes a long way. and the flames, get you flamed.

:shrug2:

once again loco honkey you have brought some enjoyment to my other wise dull and boring day with that relentless attack :bo:

like i stated...

2500 cash. if you like, i can whip out the digicam and snap a pic of 25 $100 bills, and a huge smile on my face. give me the hookup, i dont care what color the car is. id still buy it if it was fuck me in the ass pink. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back