Whats my hatch worth

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by TurboMirage+May 20 2004, 09:28 PM-->
Originally posted by unsivil_audio@May 20 2004, 02:34 PM

turbomirage

id still buy it if it was fuck me in the ass pink

Dude, you didnt know? That the new JDM color. :ph34r:

a buddy's mirage coupe in ct runs a 14.2 with a sohc 1.8L motor, stock internals with the speed factor extreme kit.

its fuck me in the ass pink. :D

And it's still slow.

maybe so, but how many sohc turbo civics can run low 14's on stock internals?

its a bolt on kit. nuff said.

well, we never had a chance to take the CRX to the track, but I bet it would be close.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 20 2004, 09:42 PM
maybe so, but how many sohc turbo civics can run low 14's on stock internals?

All of 'em. Some even run low 13's like mine did. In fact, if someone wants to let me boost their SOHC Civic and pay for the parts, I bet I could get it in the 12s.

i dont think the car looks that bad, but i dont like the colors
flames look pretty well done

its not like it has a 5 foot tall wing, 3 foot tall star shaped exhaust, 100 spoke 13"rims, and a stock motor running off 1 cylinder

no reason to be such assholes to this guy, lots of imports have flames, go to any car show, sema, hin, whatever and youll see tons of cars with flames so to say that it doesnt fit the import community is wrong

like i said in my original post slopoke, ive seen much slower and much worse looking cars sell for around 10k

you just gotta be in the right place at the right time

maybe go to a carshow or something and put a for sale sign up in the window, then people who appreciate that style will see it and maybe interested

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back