Whats my setup capable of??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My motor isn't done yet dumb fuck. How's your 4 door?

So far I still have it...and it eats a lot of civic and integras out here..Still a Family Car....and soon to be turboed...Again---->..Still a family car.....

Read my sig...dumb ass...I have two more coming......I'll let people know how everything goes with my 86 crx as soon as my h22 engine gets here....Being my second honda swap, im sure I'll have lots of questions.....But Hey..Thats what the forum its all about....

as for the eclipse...Hmmm yeah...a lot of work to do to it...still building it......Lots of money invested in it and too much cutting and welding..going on........and......................................YEAH!
Go fetch this,...Boy!

P.S.. and Nothing is stolen..Just In case....I do make almost 36k a Year..Not much but I still keep food on the table and Buying more tools...Can't get enough of them..lol...I can Afford all this..You should see my place......and my Garage...whoa....Got you thinking ha.....O well...

:tisk:

Originally posted by Estorvito@Nov 17 2004, 06:49 PM
My motor isn't done yet dumb fuck. How's your 4 door?

So far I still have it...and it eats a lot of civic and integras out here..Still a Family Car....and soon to be turboed...Again---->..Still a family car.....

Read my sig...dumb ass...I have two more coming......I'll let people know how everything goes with my 86 crx as soon as my h22 engine gets here....Being my second honda swap, im sure I'll have lots of questions.....But Hey..Thats what the forum its all about....

as for the eclipse...Hmmm yeah...a lot of work to do to it...still building it......Lots of money invested in it and too much cutting and welding..going on........and......................................YEAH!
Go fetch this,...Boy!

P.S.. and Nothing is stolen..Just In case....I do make almost 36k a Year..Not much but I still keep food on the table and Buying more tools...Can't get enough of them..lol...I can Afford all this..You should see my place......and my Garage...whoa....Got you thinking ha.....O well...

:tisk:
[post=418430]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

i still want to know hoow the f you plan to fit an h22 in there.

the alternator is going to go through the front bumper, the hood won't close, aand the IM is going to be on the firewall.

best of luck with that one.

Back