What's on your game store reserve list?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nothing. I'm an adult, have a life, and I actually get laid from time to time, thus eliminating the need for video games.

:p

I finally bought Ace Combat Zero. Pretty good game. Story line isn't nearly as good as 4.. About on par with 5.. Or not. Decent game, anyway.

Beat it on hard mode, currently working on expert mode :D. Expert mode is a pain.. Those little sam sights one-shot ya. And they can aim!

Lol, this tread is awesome. I work at a Gamestop and they hound us to get reserves. I'd list my reserves but there are a lot, discount ftw.

Lol, this tread is awesome. I work at a Gamestop and they hound us to get reserves. I'd list my reserves but there are a lot, discount ftw.

Lucky bastard :)

If you guys come across a copy of Ikaruga in box with manual, let me know. Might be able to turn that discount of yours into a finder's fee :D

one time i reserved the animated final fantasy movie at gamestop, took about almost a year to come out, and when it did, i went to that gamestop and they said my name wasnt on the list or someshiz, :mad: so i baught another one, since that time i will never reserve another game again, will maybe just resident evil 5

I recently got a Wii for my bday.
One game on reserve...

Super Smash Bros Brawl!!!!

I recently got a Wii for my bday.
One game on reserve...

Super Smash Bros Brawl!!!!

There are a few other things you need to get. Twilight Princess, of course. Can't go wrong with a game that was released mid December and became game of the year damn near instantly. Toss a 5'er on Super Mario Galaxy, you won't be disappointed. Rayman Raving Rabbids is just flat out fun with a group, and if you want to see if it's possible to snap a Wiimote in your bare hands, find a game called Marble Mania.

my little cuz's birthday this weekend, shes turning 6, i dont know if she is old enough to play the Wii, is there any games for her age?

well i have halo3 i still have to pick up, and i have been trying to get the new star wars psp on reserve but gamestop isnt taking reserve on it. so I have to get it on oct 9 when it comes out.

There are a few other things you need to get. Twilight Princess, of course. Can't go wrong with a game that was released mid December and became game of the year damn near instantly. Toss a 5'er on Super Mario Galaxy, you won't be disappointed. Rayman Raving Rabbids is just flat out fun with a group, and if you want to see if it's possible to snap a Wiimote in your bare hands, find a game called Marble Mania.

I have played the Raving Rabbids game back at home. Had a blast with it but I can wait for the price to go down on that one. Twighlight Princess is DEFINATLY one I gotta get soon, but its still kinda high and that new Metroid was friggin SWEET!!

Marble Mania- never heard of it. Will look into it!

Lucky bastard :)

If you guys come across a copy of Ikaruga in box with manual, let me know. Might be able to turn that discount of yours into a finder's fee :D

That game is hella fun until you get past the third level. It turns into a real bitch after that ^^

Ahh, they should reserve the limited ones then for the serious gamers and leave a stash for the lazy people who want to show up and buy
The only reason I reserve stuff cause of that reason- lol. If I want a game, I don't wanna have to wait over two weeks to get it.

SC2.

Building a computer just for it.
That game should come a lot sooner! lol. ^_^

Back