what's on your x-mass list?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

clothes
2 helms manuals
money
tools
car running smooth
other misc shit.

all my electronics for my HPI micro, super charger for my RC10 GT, and money for the swap. as a family we are adopting another family to buy gifts for. i know im getting the stuff for my micro, its the only thing i told my girlfriend i wanted. and i'll probably break down and buy the supercharger myself. check it out http://www.rbinnovations.com
i would also love to get a T-maxx but i seriously doubt that will happen.

ok hold up B what do you want for christmas?

as for me i want to finish installing my turbo, fix my oil leak, some gauges and a carbon fiber hood

I hate Xmas I have everything I need or want. I just go buy everything.
Fuck what should I ask for besides the girl friend to wake up one day and
say” FUCK THAT IM" NOT WAITHING FOR MARRAGE"

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Nov 28 2003, 05:14 PM
i want a high powered, red rider, daisy b.b. gun rifle with 10x scope and a rifled barrel.

youll shoot your eye out!!

Originally posted by civic15.8@Nov 28 2003, 05:11 PM
ok hold up B what do you want for christmas?

What do I want?

I want my life to get back on track.

I really don't get shit for x-mass... i think i got socks and a shirt last year from my family.... and a set of impact sockets from bill.

I really just take care of myself... i don't have much of a family life... :unsure: :(

I want to get a lift kit for the truck, or get one for the new truck if I get it. (probably won't happen)
Pussy
probably just some shit so when I get my house this summer I won't have to buy a lot.

Not really into the christmas scene. I just wanna spend some quality time with my girl and know that she loves me more than anything. If i were to push it i'd wish for a 2000 celica gt, silver in color with tint windows.

celica gt = teh gurlz caR mang! besides, they are quite slow. :p

i feel for all you guy's wanting "pussy" for xmas, i got mine early this year ;)

i really don't want much, maybe a few bj's from my girl and i'll call it even :lol:

stuff for the car is always appreciated though!!!

Originally posted by 90 accord@Nov 29 2003, 01:20 AM
celica gt = teh gurlz caR mang! besides, they are quite slow. :p

i feel for all you guy's wanting "pussy" for xmas, i got mine early this year ;)

i really don't want much, maybe a few bj's from my girl and i'll call it even :lol:

stuff for the car is always appreciated though!!!

:eek: :(

Glad I didn't buy a Celica GT then, I knew of a red 5 sp for sale at the same time I found my 00 Si... but it's only 3 tenths slower than my Si. The GT-S is pretty fuckin quick though... sub 7 second 0-60 & a 1/4 mile in 15.2.

My dad is being a generous fucking Santa this year! He's getting me Tokico blue shocks to replace my half-blown stockers, and an ACT stage 1 HD clutch kit to replace eight-year-old OEM clutch that slips like snot on a doorknob. :D

I really think the only reason he's doing this, though, is because he likes driving the dar as much as or more than I do. Bastard...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 28 2003, 06:42 PM
I really don't get shit for x-mass... i think i got socks and a shirt last year from my family.... and a set of impact sockets from bill.

I really just take care of myself... i don't have much of a family life... :unsure: :(

dude that sucks :( you should grab a friend or two, maybe the chick you've been on/off with, go out on xmas eve and get totally sloshed! have someone sober drive u home. call a cab if u must.

i want:

- a new cd player head unit
- PIAA super white bulbs
- hi-8 handycam
- D16a1 pistons

Gabe, I did not know that CRXtuner was you until yesterday. I kept seeing the name and I was a tad lost until I saw "My CRX" link.

Back