Whats on your xmas list?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

A Kinect or a Kindle the 150 dollar one.

Nothing too ridiculous. A new Makita li-ion 1/4 hex driver would be nice to replace my worn out Craftsman one, and maybe some new shoes.

JDM Integra Type R seats for my EGg
California Smog laws to calm down and let me roll a K-swap without making it a pain in the ass + a coin flip on the Ref's attitude.
RS*R exhaust
93-95 EX coupe door panels/PW/PL
Center Console/Arm Rest

I will not get any of those things for XMAS though. I will get some clothes and some electronic gift that I didn't really want.

lol the wife and i were putting away halloween stuff and i came across a couple pairs of pants i got like 2 years ago for xmas still in the box i unwrapped lol :D i hate getting cloths for xmas cuz its always shit id sure as hell never choose :huh:

im gona ask for some brembo blanks and stainless lines
not holding my breath though

My hubby has decided he wants an iPad... I can see this becoming a war. Either that, or a very expensive christmas...

First things that come to mind.
Speedplay Zero Pedals, $204
Shimano or Pearl Izumi Road Shoes, $80-$180
PSIMET custom hand build Wheelset(1400gr), $625
Thermal Tights, $70
Long Sleeve Jersey, $70
Arm Warmers, $25
Full Fingered Gloves, $30

If I'm lucky it's possible I get the gloves and arm warmers, so I'll still freeze my ass off riding in the winter.

Thermal Tights, $70
Long Sleeve Jersey, $70
Arm Warmers, $25

If I'm lucky it's possible I get the gloves and arm warmers, so I'll still freeze my ass off riding in the winter.

Look into Military grade "Poly-pro" probably the warmest clothes I've ever worn and reletively cheap too...

Thermal Tights, $70
Long Sleeve Jersey, $70
Arm Warmers, $25

I'd check out ebay for most of your bike clothing amigo. I got all my long sleeve jersey sets for around 60-70 area. Super good deals if you shop around enough.

Back