Whats One Thing You Hate About Your Car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

quick_civic

im looking at getting a civic si and i was wondering what you guys dont like in your car and the flaws in the cars.

the seats dont hold my fat ass in when hard cornering :angry: someone should donate to my recaro srd fund :D

you mean any civic?

I have a 98 EX and I hate the fact that it doesn't have an ashtray and I also hate the squeaking coming from the chassis (I have ~78K miles, though)...otherwise the car is pretty reliable. I would also like to have height adjustability for the seats.

well if ur talkin about any civic , i got a CRX Hf and its juss plain slow... that and the realese berring for the clutch is bad to so it vibrates... umm the rust on the wheel wells, and the squeekz when i go over bumps but other than that lol i love it! PS its not runnin right now either lol

well with my car, i hate my car when it bounches cause of the springs and it squeaks, i hate the weird rubbing noise that i dont know the cause of in 1st and second gear. i hate my bling blingin 17" 20lb rims that slow me down, i hate that my car is currently 3 colors, and i hate that i cant get hasport mounts on cause some fuck did a hack job on the install. prolly more, lol, thats my list

The fact that another member on this board has the same color--1 in 5000 is too common! Actually, I hate that's its FWD.

Theres a crack in my windshield :(

And they always seem to rust around the rear wheel well. Not a problem in the southern states or somewhere that doesnt use salt on the roads in winter.

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@Apr 20 2003, 10:44 PM
Theres a crack in my windshield :(

And they always seem to rust around the rear wheel well. Not a problem in the southern states or somewhere that doesnt use salt on the roads in winter.

MY CAR IS GOING INTO THE BODYSHOP FOR THAT NEXT WEEK. And to have all the black color matched white.

thank you for insighting rage over the OEM honda wheel well rust.

I also hate the 50 or so hail dents on my hood and rest of body panels. :angry:

I too feel the pains of rear wheelwell rust :roll:

I love both of my honda's -but i hate that i dont have a ton of money to drop in them :(

well, if we're talking about any civic here, I hate my 93 del sol S's complete lack of power. I also hate my lack of money to fix this gutlessness. But i love the seats and the handling is awesome.

Stock engine...When you pull up to punk ass kids with their GT's and nothing done to them. Soon enough, their faces will be smiling no more

i hate the fact that my Integra is not sitting in my driveway and is still down in Bloomington,IN because it needs a distributor :(

chattering ass fucking roof seals that need constant conditioning
couple dings and shit here and there
squeeky brakes (damn high performance shit)
black never looks clean regardless of wether or not you just washed it 10 min ago
what the fuck are those things theyre trying to pass off as sun visors????
the fact that its not a lotus exige

i hate the fact that my engine wont die even after 389,000 miles! it still runs strong. i even went 7000 miles without changing the oil a few times. my swap is nowhere in sight right now.

Back