Whats One Thing You Hate About Your Car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Why is it every single honda no matter how new or old, it always has a dent or looks like it got hit....? EVERY ONE!?!?! any one else seen this??????????????????? ;)

Originally posted by djyox@Apr 21 2003, 12:02 AM
Why is it every single honda no matter how new or old, it always has a dent or looks like it got hit....? EVERY ONE!?!?! any one else seen this??????????????????? ;)

Yeah, but that's because I hit a dumpster :thumbsup:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 21 2003, 12:08 AM
chattering ass fucking roof seals that need constant conditioning

what the fuck are those things theyre trying to pass off as sun visors????

WORD! I thought that squeaky shit was only in mine--it's fucking anooying from like 0-25!

And those "sunvisors" suck donkey balls.

i asked a mechanic about the squeakyness going over the bumps... he said that the strut mounts tend to wear out in hondas... i think he told me about $60 a piece or maybe a pair, so i'll be replacing those in my 91 teg when i get my tokicos and H&Rs - that squeak and my damn cv joints/axle that needs replaced - thats what i hate

I hate the fact , well the fact that it's a honda. :lol: :spin:

are you kidding I love my car, even tho it's only a DX CRX
[Van Wilder] I like to wax and air dry that shit !! [/Van Wilder]

93 Honda Civic DX hatch

I hate....
The fact that all 5th gen seats hurt like a mother on my lower back after about 100 miles.
The huge ass fender gaps all over.
The monkey fucked front right fender.
The million other dings.
The fact that it's slow and automatic.
It won't stop leaking oil even after replacing front main and oil pan seals.
The paint's faded.
Adjust valves weekly and still ticks like a mother.
The fact that I don't have 10,000 to drop a built GSR in.

I like....
Having the coolest cup holder in the world.
Kick ass gas mileage.
It's red (but still faded).
Cold AC.
Air matress easily fits in the back :D
I got it for free.

i actually love my eg. i love the seats cuz their semi-buckets, but TRuggiero is right about them hurting your back after like 75-100 miles. i don't like the center console on my car and the lack of a arm rest...it's on my Christmas wish list.
dude, my passenger fender is jacked up too.
i hate the fact that my windows take like 3 minutes to roll all the way up.

other than that i love my car. i think eg's are the greatest looking civic ever made. the ek's are ok, but i hate the 7th gen civics. i think Honda fired all the designers that worked on the 5th and 6th gen and hired a bunch of morons to design this new generation. <_<

i hate the huge hole in my rear driverside fender(damn hick trucks).

i hate how slow my car comes out of the corners

and i hate how i thought i could save money by putting together my own swap(yeah right so far i have spent $2000 and the motor is still missing an intake manifold-and this was the budget b18b, i wish i'd just bought a full gsr swap, fuck me).

i hate not having cruise control or a/c, soon to be fixed tho i hope.

But i love how much support there is for the fifth gen. chasis and i love just driving my car even tho its a lowly dx.

What I hate about my 90 Civic with a ZC

1. Rust on the rear right fender.
2. No friggin room in the hatch part
3. A little eletrical problem with my signals lights (haha going insane trying to track down)
4. Paid way too much for it with a dead engine and no radio!!!

ChRiS
90 Civic HB DX 1.6L ZC 5spd :sleep:

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Apr 21 2003, 08:24 AM-->
@Apr 21 2003, 12:08 AM

WORD! I thought that squeaky shit was only in mine--it's fucking anooying from like 0-25!

yea, i have that problem in mines too, thought that problem was frm a dent on the top corner (missalignment stuff), but i got that reparied and the squeaks are still there....also the sunvisor sucks, but im tall so it barely works....and i have the 93 model, so no rear trunk release and the light that goes on when ur outta gas, not a biggie though....

what i love...the panel that lets me hide my deck, and basically everything else...

I hate that the guy who owned my car before me replaced the roof with tin foil and didn't reinforce it right. So know it sounds like a thunderstorm if my stereo is down and I hit a bump going 70mph on the highway. Plus the massive dents caused by the insane rumbling. Also the squeeky hatch gets a little annoying.

Yeah a lot of people hate stuff on their car with a passion here.

Here is my list of hated stuff on here probably biggest
-dings and shit all over car
-different color paint job
-little bit of rust
-warped mid wing
-tons of stickers
-uneven aftermarket carbon fiber hood
-broken alteeza's and the alteeza's
-big ass dent in the back of car
-the gay dual pipe muffler
-the lack of welds on my roll bar
-the not even height of front of car when I lowered it
-the torn seats, broken locks, no locks from inside of car, and the missing cup holder and ashtray.
-the missing compartment cover and rear sway bar, and struts to hold rear hatch
-the missing floor mats
-the squeaking noise coming from the sun roof.
-the broken glove box
-the ghetto ass enkei's
-the lack of power under 3k.
-the lack of speedometer, gas gauge, temp gauge.

THE LIST GOES ON! Just look at my pictures in my sig if you want to see a beast!
But yeah my car is still my dream car from when I was like 8 and saw 5th gen hatchbacks.

Originally posted by vpSPOONsol+Apr 21 2003, 10:45 PM-->
Originally posted by Afipunk21@Apr 21 2003, 08:24 AM
E_SolSi
@Apr 21 2003, 12:08 AM

yea, i have that problem in mines too, thought that problem was frm a dent on the top corner (missalignment stuff), but i got that reparied and the squeaks are still there....also the sunvisor sucks, but im tall so it barely works....and i have the 93 model, so no rear trunk release and the light that goes on when ur outta gas, not a biggie though....

what i love...the panel that lets me hide my deck, and basically everything else...

to get trid of the chattering top issue just go to the parts store and get 2 things
1 can of sylicone lubricant spray
1 tube of syilicone lubricant gel shit (dielectric grease)

take the top off
using the tube shit... goo the fuck out of the rubber seals where the top sits
using the spray hit the areas where the windows touch
let it sit there for a while to soak into the rubber (30 min or so... longer is better)
wipe away the excess shit (try to leave a very thin film of it on there)
while you are waiting go around the car with the spray and hit up any rubber seals you can find (trunk etc...)
clean the edges of the top where it touches the seals
put the top back on
it should be nice and quiet now

for a more in depth how to for lubing the top seals check out teamdelsol.com
there is also a how to for tightening the top

Well..i hate that my car is slow as balls. Has a bodykit which i've probably smashed into everything on this planet (i know i know..it's gay). My bodykit is missing a foglight. My other foglight still on the bodykit is broken. My A/C isn't very cold. My defrosters don't work. No power steering. Slower than my skateboard. Squeaks like a mother****. I hate that it's SOHC non-vtec. My exhaust attracts all the cops in the city. I get pulled over by all the cops in the city for my car. Both windows are broken, and now neither roll up or down. No power windows or locks. My window tint is peeling. It uses gas. Gas is expensive. And last but not least, my body kit came w/ stickers on it when i bought it.....they were the stupidest stickers in the world. So now my bodykit is stained w/ the residue of these ridiculous stickers..."Civic Type R" "DOHC I-VTEC" "HONDA CIVIC (Japanese writing)" ..Luckily none of those stickers were extremely large, so i was able to remove them all and defecate on them.

norma jean is a good band. i saw them at gainesville fest last year. my brothers old band also played with them in macon, GA when they were still lutikriss

Back