Whats The Best Swap?

What Is The Best All Out Motor?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ya i guess now that i look at it i was asking for trouble when i posted this thread, but its allright, mostly i just wanted to get peoples opinon, and i did so thanks! P.S. A 300hp na can woop a 600+hp turbo car on the strip because it dosnt have to deal with turbo lag or anything like that, if you dont believe me look on youtube! I also just found a video of a pretty much stock k20 in a hatch race a 400 hp turbo supra and pull on it hardcore! Stock k20- 225 bhp @ 8000 rpm!

My God, you're such an idiot. Just stop talking, and start listening...

Turbo lag lasts all of a second or so, if that. If turbos were restrictive and caused your car to be slower then why the hell would anyone use them?

As for the K20 hatch beating the Supra, it's the weight advantage, not the fact that the Supra was turbo'd. 225 horses in a tiny little car can romp on a bigger car with more power.

You've proven over and over that you don't know jack shit. Stop trying to tell us that we're wrong...

Ya i guess now that i look at it i was asking for trouble when i posted this thread, but its allright, mostly i just wanted to get peoples opinon, and i did so thanks! P.S. A 300hp na can woop a 600+hp turbo car on the strip because it dosnt have to deal with turbo lag or anything like that, if you dont believe me look on youtube! I also just found a video of a pretty much stock k20 in a hatch race a 400 hp turbo supra and pull on it hardcore! Stock k20- 225 bhp @ 8000 rpm!

LMFAO:ufucktard:
:puke:

This thread makes me want to punch a baby. Please, do not go anywhere near an engine. Don't even attempt to change the oil in your Si.

Drive it to a shop, have them do a swap for you and enjoy.
"B20LSVTEC" Are you serious? Lets get one thing straight here. B18A, B18B are considred "LS" engines. The B20 is out of a CRV.

At least now when you tell the shop what you want, they wont laugh at you and say "Yeah, ok dude we will build you a "B20LS-VTEC", and laugh when they send you out the door with a stock D16Y7.

My God, you're such an idiot. Just stop talking, and start listening...

Turbo lag lasts all of a second or so, if that. If turbos were restrictive and caused your car to be slower then why the hell would anyone use them?

As for the K20 hatch beating the Supra, it's the weight advantage, not the fact that the Supra was turbo'd. 225 horses in a tiny little car can romp on a bigger car with more power.

You've proven over and over that you don't know jack shit. Stop trying to tell us that we're wrong...

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Youtube Videos don't prove shit.....

civic ek = 2319lbs

Supra MK IV = 3505lbs

ima say h series because i have one and love it, but ya for u i would say stay away from swaps if your gonna do em, and just boost your sohc

Back