Whats The Stupidest Thing You've Done While Drunk?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Baker+May 9 2003, 11:11 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@May 9 2003, 09:10 AM
im waiting for Baker to post his head
:lol: :lol: :lol: <_< :lol: <_< :( :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

ask and you shall recieve, though i don't thiink this is anywhere near the dumbest thing I've done while drunk. Heres how it happened. I threw a shoe at my friend adn he chased me up the stairs so I ran for cover in the bathroom. I locked myself in there since I had to pee anyways. While urinating I see this dirty ass plunger next to the toilet so I grab it for protection. I come out of the bathroom brandishing it in front of me and he jumps out to attack me. After I wacked him in the head with it he knocked me over and I fell through an open doorway into a dresser. Then I got 8 staples

s3eac1f5f186b5.jpg

^^^ hahahahaha, you stay true to your name... you're even wearin' a baker shirt!

ok, well it's not me, but a friend of my best friend's at Franklin Pierce College. I couldn't resist telling the story.

Ok, so there is this kid who is a heavy drinker. A constant source of entertainment, and on this one night, he took it to a whole 'nother level. It was just an average weekend, but this kid had been drinking ALL day I guess. So nighttime comes around, and this kid is pissy drunk on campus. So he decides that he is Jake The Snake (any of you who were old school wrestling fans know whats up). So he gets his PET SNAKE, puts it around his neck, and grabs a fire extingusiher. Next thing everyone knows, he is outside spraying the fire extinguisher yelling "DO YOU WANT A SHOT AT THE TITLE?" at campus security. After they hold a standoff for a bit, the real police are called it. The whole time asking them if they want a shot at the title, and firing off a fire extinguisher. The cops pepper spray him, but he still doesn't go down. He was screaming at the cops to "give him the club" Finally, like 45 minutes later, they finally took him down. Needless to say he got kicked out of school.

Priceless security guard quote "That kid is fucking crazy, I wanted nothing to do with him"

hahahah. Thats the best story I can think of

I think the stupidest thing that I've ever done was my friend and I WAY surpassed the amount of alcohol two people should drink. We went to this guy living in a MSU campus apartment, signed a waiver saying he was not responsible for anything we did, then started to drink. Between the 2 of us we drank a half gallon of vodka and a fifth of Aftershock one night. He drank 4 of those 32 oz. cups over halfway full of vodka each time -- then nearly died. I drank the rest of the vodka and the fifth of the aftershock that night, and kept thinking to my drunk self "Goddammit I am gonna go to jail for being around to see my friend die and not help him" After we were both hammered we decided to go for a walk, and walked a mere 20 feet away from a mounted police officer (It's really a good thing neither of us were women, we would have been caught!!!)

I helped him as much as I wanted to tho, I kept giving him water... That was the funniest part of the night too! He would wake up for a few minutes, drink the water all fast, then pass back out. While he was asleep we could see thru the clear cup the level of the water rising back up! :puke:

The cool thing was in the morning neither of us had hangovers, despite him puking all night when he wasn't passed out.

eh nothing really stupid

just whipped it out and tried pissing off a 8 story building infront of a girl

...and also trying to hump her ass when our clothes were on. I was determined to hit that though and didn't seem to care that our clothes were on.

Back