Whats this? What honda is this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Soichiro-Honda

Honda400.jpg

It's a Civic MA or MB chassis, one of the European ones they're all over here.

civic_g6_9_th.jpg

im pretty sure thats not a honda, i think its a geo or kia, or something like that.

Confirmed:

My friend in the UAE says that that is a Honda, although he doesn't know the model. He says not many people there drive econo-cars, as gasoline costs about $0.50 a gallon, and most everyone has some kind of Emir in their family tree.

->Steve

God damn, I see them every fuckin' day, it's a fuckin' HONDA and it's a fuckin Civic. Jesus, just because the rest of the world has things your not familiar with you shouldn't be so quick to assume.

as gasoline costs about $0.50 a gallon

:ph34r: Im going to go over there and buy a million gallons worth and then sell it to california at $0.75 a gallon and put these greedy bastards out of business

Originally posted by H22AdelSol@Mar 8 2004, 02:17 AM
as gasoline costs about $0.50 a gallon

:ph34r: Im going to go over there and buy a million gallons worth and then sell it to california at $0.75 a gallon and put these greedy bastards out of business

:withstupid:

You could sell it for 1.50 and that would be low...you'd still make a killing.

Here's another pic, different year, slightly different shaped tail lights, but hte sam car....

s404cae133f7ba.jpg

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 8 2004, 01:35 PM
Here's another pic, different year, slightly different shaped tail lights, but hte sam car....

s404cae133f7ba.jpg

lol, he has a trailor hitch on the back of a civic :)

isn't that known as the areoback in some countrys, or is that one the Feiro?

Back