What's this, who's that, am I back?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Funny, I've actually about doing that before no necessarily gay either. But I don'think I coud do it when the time comes.

I'm not that good at it as it is, being filmed or nowing I'm bing filmed doing it probably wouldn't be a huge turn on, at least not with like 10 other people runnin around the room.

Given the opportunity arose, chances are I wouln't be able to get it up let alone keep it up. Also, I'd ned to get paid upfront and something Iconsider reasonable, not to mention trust whoever....

Up until recently, I didn't trut anyone really, I trusted one person not too long ago..just as a friend, nothing sexual or anything like that and although he did stick by my side at one point he was also... a golddigger, greedy and expected way more than he deserved. I'm not saying he didn't deserve anything because he did me a big favor and loaned me/grandmother 500 bucks. At the same time, I was making sure he was being taken care of and let him live at my house for 3 weeks. We both had a bad habit and until he started thinking I was obligated to give him 40-50% of whatever I got he was okay in my book. He started acting a bit too arrogant also and started to intentionally piss me off. Now I've joked around about things but he took too many things too far, it was beyond joking. There's more too it, I just don't feel like typing anymore or telling the rest of it right now.

Drama Llama is back!

Always in for a good read.

You're like the nicest guy in the world, lacking good long term choices.

Back