Whats this worth? 94 Accord

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Accordturbo94

I wasnt sure where to put this but im considering selling my car and would like your input on how much i should sell it for! Heres the run down on the car! I dont really have an pics of the car right now! All i can say is that its mint** and use you imagination! Its only got 126k on the car and 7k since i put the motor in!
1994 Accord Coupe EX

Engine:
JDM H22
Fidnz. Alum flywheel
ACT clutch
Hondata Intake manifold Gasket
Skunk Cam Gears
AEM C.A.I
DC Header
NGK plug wires
Greddy Evo cat back
Engine bay very detailed, painted, engine painted. ect

Exterior:
Custom mixed paint, Stock marron slightly lightend and a pearl added!
Shave Door Handles w/ Balls remote poppers
Shaved Trunk (licence plate)
Shaved emblems
Shaved Squirters
Body kit, m3 sides skirts combat rear, Invader front, all fiberglass :(
M3 mirrors
17% tint on all windows except front two! front two = 0

Suspension:
R1 coil-overs :(
17" Chrome RS Limited Valkaries
Front Strut Brace
Rear Strut Brace

Interior:
Tenzo R Recl. Seats
G-Force harness
Apexi V-afc Molded into one of the vents
indiglo gauges :(
Red Stitch Shift boot
Panasonic CD Player
Zapco 300 Amp
15" image dynamics sub

Ive probable missed a few things but this is just the basics! If needed I may have a pic of the car from last year with the stock color and turbo f22. The frawns next to the description are what most of u hate.. i know i know! thanks

s3fbec834027a9.jpg

This picture was last years! before color change, and shavings, it also shows the LED m3's, I have since changed them to normal m3's

Oh and it shows it when i had four NEX seats in there. Now of course just the two Tenzo's

post some shots of the interior, engine, anything in trunk and whatever else...oh and better picture of the car without people standing in the way would help too.

Well for a start, you should look up the Kelly Bluebook value here:

www.kbb.com

Your car looks very nice, but generally others will not pay you much extra for the mods on your car. Most sellers have to bring their cars back to stock in order to sell it. And then sell off the mods separately. It's strange, but that seems to be just the way it is. I think that everyone likes to choose their our car mods. That way, it becomes more of a personal statement.

ebay seems to bring the most money from cars like yours, you might wanna try listing it there.

red aSI: you would be right IF they were all performance upgrades that he has. you will have no problem selling that on ebay. Make sure in ur auction you say JDM and make sure to have pics

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 21 2003, 09:56 PM
Well for a start, you should look up the Kelly Bluebook value here:

www.kbb.com

Your car looks very nice, but generally others will not pay you much extra for the mods on your car. Most sellers have to bring their cars back to stock in order to sell it. And then sell off the mods separately. It's strange, but that seems to be just the way it is. I think that everyone likes to choose their our car mods. That way, it becomes more of a personal statement.

:werd: :withstupid:

One thing I was lookin for when I was shopping for and then bought my Si was that whatever I was going to get HAD to be stock, or at least NEAR stock (i woulda taken an intake or shifter, etc)

The main reason is more mods usually mean the owner beat up on it regularly.

every one is making your question seem harder than it is :( :( :(
If it is in good running condition and all the maintenance ais up to date i would sell for about$7500-$8000...
by the way i got the ac compressor Thanks :spin:

Sorry. we don't mean to make it harder, we just need more accurate info, pictures, etc. Researching and knowing what goes on in the real world like trends of resale values of a stock car vs a modified one for example help the seller to ask for a fair price.

People will only pay for what it's worth. It may be worth 10k to one person but not even worth pocket lint to another person.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Nov 21 2003, 10:51 PM
red aSI: you would be right IF they were all performance upgrades that he has. you will have no problem selling that on ebay. Make sure in ur auction you say JDM and make sure to have pics

Well right off the bat, I would never own a car with a body kit like that. It's still a nice car, but it's just too attention grabbing, which would be very bad for me considering the way I drive (too fast). So the exterior mods he has done will still affect the value of the car. It still will be a matter of personal tastes on the part of the potential buyers. A stock car just has more universal appeal. Factory paint >> most custom paint jobs in quality and longevity also.

Cars are utilitarian and disposable. Most car owners will "lose" money through the ownership of them. It's like most purchases in life, in buying and using them, they devalue. However, the pride and satisfaction of ownership is priceless. Not to mention that fact that a car is just a means of transport. Since Accordturbo94 has probably really enjoyed modding up his car and showing it off, whatever money that he doesn't get back from the sale of the car is well worth it.

easy 9-10k if you find the right buyer. just take it to a sema show or something.

Originally posted by Prowler@Nov 22 2003, 08:19 AM
easy 9-10k if you find the right buyer. just take it to a sema show or something.

True, but this is assuming that everything is in good running condition, it's been serviced regularly, etc.

Yeah im going to have to get some pics to show you the real deal! Im very proud of the car and no corners were ever cut! I think im going to list it for 8k-8500! Theres those people out there that would have no problem buying a car done up! As you know this world is full of people who take an iterest in cars but have no mechanical ablility! And Body KITS DO SELL..

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Nov 23 2003, 02:02 PM
I think im going to list it for 8k-8500!

I think that if you get it running correctly, you'll have no problem getting that price.

Back