Whats Unique About Your Car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was just wondering what you guys have done to your car that is unique... like any mods u have never saw before or anything, or use sumthing for another porpuse... juss wondering how creative you guys all are...

This isnt all that but my buddy gave me 1 clear washer nosel, and i molded it into my dast facing me... so when i turn on my lights i have a little clear light... looks pre cooool... :)

and another thing... when people post here , dont hate on what they do to their cars... let them post and dont be rude, no one cares that YOU dont like it, this post is for unique mods... so let them post!

my car is unique because the owner knows far more about working on 60 million $ jets then he does a $12,000 99 SI, if you don't believe that go look under the suspention forum

:lol:

steeringwheel.jpg

That's about it. The picture really sucks, but the vinyl turned out nice. Not bad for costing $0.

hey silverchild, you an A&P? ( not the store cuz i know morons will ask )

Oh and as for my unique mod, I changed all the leds behind the climate control buttons to blue ones i had laying around. looks good inside at night cuz now all my dash lights are blue..... i like blue, it makes the anger go away :blink:

well i drive a honda in the middle of ford country.

I have fogged up honda emblems that I am too lazy and cheap to buy new ones.

My old lience plate said "CHINWA" on the back of it for a week. (previous owner name (chinwa Fongoo, something like that, he now lives in Milisyia), and I had to get home) Yea, first time in a while I wanted to shell out money to the government asap.

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@May 12 2003, 09:54 PM
hey silverchild, you an A&P? ( not the store cuz i know morons will ask )

No, I have the chance to aquire the licence for free. But to awnser your question I'm a Hydraulic, tech (craftsman in training) for the USAF. Airframes include: F-15, C-130, B1B

i seem to be the only one with this short-pipe K&N intake for my DX engine.
s3e6e604118bb6.jpg

i also have a custom made aluminum-look dash kit on my center console (made by me... and the $10,000 vinyl cutter at work)
s3e93ddbeb4ac6.jpg

ive seen a crx with a gsr with one of those little ass elbow things hangin off the intake manifold, it wasnt too cool lookin :lol:

ummm personal mods... i rubbed some of that ghetto ass crackle paint off my valve cover with my finger, it's a JDM mod :ph34r:

Don't forget the carbon fiber wipers :worthy:

My sol is green, only one other person can say the same thing, and he is always smashed.

And Gabe, my rex has the same intake, lol.

red and grey primer plus a custom hood made by me
and a complete fiberglass sub box

VTEC High Beam, when I actuate a switch, i trigger a line that when VTEC kicks in and my headlights go into high beam. pretty kool.

got rid of my "flip up" headlights on the prelude.... now they are in the bumper.... dont see that too much. i'll try to get a pic

Originally posted by honda_mach3@May 13 2003, 10:05 AM
VTEC High Beam, when I actuate a switch, i trigger a line that when VTEC kicks in and my headlights go into high beam. pretty kool.

wow, that sounds absolutely retarded

Originally posted by Baker+May 13 2003, 10:26 AM-->
honda_mach3
@May 13 2003, 10:05 AM

wow, that sounds absolutely retarded

I thought about it, and I think that is kinda kewl. It's not on all the time, and it's cooler than a little light on the dash that lights up with VTEC. And B, werd on the halfway stereo install! Everytime I launch I gotta hold my CD player in or watch it slide out at 100mph.... :lol:

Back