whats up bitches...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

hey everyone, whats up.

i've been gone for a few weeks. Been in MCT, marine combat training, here at Camp Pendleton. i didn't come here right after boot camp like most do, because of my reserve contract, so i had to come this summer. For the most part, it was cool, i got some cool training and all, but it sucked because its all these bootcamp mind games all over again, and after being in for 2 years, i hate that shit.

We graduate on tuesday so all the training is over. I got to fire an AT4, which was fucking awesome, it has a backblast area of 100 yards, in a 90 degree fan behind the launcher. for those who dont know what it is, its a shoulder fired, light armor piercing rocket. it contains a shaped charge that penetrates steel 14 inches. there was one student and one instructor that got to fire it. the instructor missed the tank we were firing it at, and i hit it dead on. I also got to fire the M240G medium machine gun, M203 grenade launcher, got to throw a live M67 frag grenade, Got to be the first fire team to get to train with SESAMS, which is like paintball, but it is a paint round on a 9mm round. we fire them out of an M16 with a modified upper reciever to use the 9mm. it was pretty cool shit, they fire at 650 fps, so they were cool. if you wanna look them up they are made by Simunition.

alright well, i gotta go, hope everything is cool here, and i will be back to regular posting tuesday night.

later
Dustin

that was the only thing i missed by going in the air force. i didn't get to blow shit up. but then again, i had tech school for 9 months. my own room the whole time, nobody yelling and screaming or trying to start fights. it was really casual. i had friends in the marines who said a lot of people were really gung ho and it got annoying. he went to his training after boot camp and said he still lived in barracks with a bunch of people just like basic. he was infantry. i dunno why though, he was pretty smart.

if i had to choose again i would still go af. but thats just me. i'm sure you had fun...thanks again for serving our country.:worthy:

well i'm back home. graduated today and came home and headed straight for the beach. now i'm sitting here having a Pacifico;)

i got some pics of training stuff with some of the weapons we used, so i'll get em together and upload em tommorrow

1025980640_l.jpg
1025988710_l.jpg
1025998617_l.jpg

whats good everyone

im lookin for a b18c gsr from japan with all the stuff to make a engine swap easy for my 98 civic

omg

welcome back dustin [right?]

yea, its dustin. thanks man. shit, i'm waiting for my friend to get home to texas today so he can email me the pics of the other stuff.

heres a link to the AT4 that i got to fire, i didn't get a picture of me with it, but my friend got a pic of the impact. check out this page for the specs on this bitch.
M136 AT4

awww....ive started feeling for the nice noobs lately. id rather see "hey guys, whats up, can you help" in the middle of a thread than, "Honda's suck, Saab r teh 1337|\|355".

but yeah, homeboy needs to post in the right section.

Welcome back..

Cool that you got to play with their guns.. Impact pics on the tank??

yea, the impact pic really is nothing special. it was taken with a disposable camera because we didn't want to take our digi's out in the field with us. The pic is big ass hell so you can see it. those things scattered out there on the range are tanks, so you can see that it does have a pretty good size impact.[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
FH000004chop.jpg

[/FONT]

Back