What's up, fellas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Been a long while since I've posted on here. Life is pretty much the same for me. Still driving the insight, still own my old slab side Lincoln that is still waiting for me (someone else on my dime?) to put it back together. Still have my old Yamaha xs500, my in disrepair sportster, but I also have a friend's Yzf1000r that I'm allowed to ride whenever I want. Working too much, and have some sort of motivation deficiency, so things move like pond water around here. Most of the work I do ends up being on the house. Oh yeah, I'm a home owner now. Anyway. :wave:

Sorry, it was a "jdm dreams" sticker. Thought it was too good to be true. Anyway. Yeah, used to drive a bus when I was going to college. Now I'm a paint robotics technician for an automotive plastics plant. If you drive a new f150, cruze, compass, mkt, Silverado, leaf, volt, soon to be wrangler and top of the line Tacoma, I can almost promise I've seen parts for your car. Pay is good, hours are decent, job is secure, often hate it, but it really gets the bills paid, so I'm sticking with it for now. Also doing part time at autozone, but that will be ending soon. They pay less than half of what I make at my other job.

Life is crazy busy, still doing mountain biking when I can. Want to get into bikepacking, but I have a high end bike with my heart set on it, and not quite the disposable income to swing it yet. Specialized Awol Evo, for bike fans, I think there were a few here.

Other than that I'm just trying to get the garage I always wished I had in working order, and set up so I can work out of it, and try to find the motivation to get at least one of my projects done.

Back