What's up HondaSwap.com?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Exodus

As traditional forum etiquette would dictate, new members introduce themself with some lame thread about themself and how they are new. Then they follow with some kind of comment saying they are glad to be here, and lastly how they hope they will find all of the answers in the world to whatever topic it is they Google'd that led them to the forum they have just now registered to.

I searched the forum here and I couldn't find a section where it would seem to prove a good idea to post that kind of thread besides this one. Forgive if this is not the correct placement. Mod's feel free to do with this thread as you will.

I personally found this forum when I was cross-referencing pin-outs and needed references between OBD types. I've reviewed the resources here and all I've got to say, top notch.

So far, this forum is proving to be an excellent resource. I thought I'd found everything on the internet worth looking at for HondAcuras, but I guess the search stops here.

I think I'll make myself comfortable and continue my research on this site for a while, whilst answering any questions I see that I can answer.

As for myself... I drive an 89 CRX Si, black. I'm a Honda Certified Technician still in training and I've been in the car "scene" for about three years or so now. Anyway, kickass forum, guys.

Welcome. A trained technician is on the boards... hopefully you don't have the ego that Ji had though. :ph34r:

Actually, most new guys make some random-ass, poorly typed post asking something about how to wire the v-tech on their 89 Civic DX.

Whaddup

stay here, you'll thank yourself in the end. glad you found yourself here. :thumbsup:

:wave:

Quoted post[/post]]
Welcome. A trained technician is on the boards... hopefully you don't have the ego that Ji had though. :ph34r:

I try to have as little ego as possible. I'm a student of life before ANYTHING else, I'll speak from experience and from my personal text books and resources, but "right and wrong" are things I don't argue about without trying to conciously mention something like "in my opinion".

That cool? :)

:toot: Hello, and Welcome. Seems we have someone to help balance out the board Intelligence Quotent, :laugh:

welcome to HS :wave:

welcome aboard!

the problem with "Ji" was that he was an egomaniac, and an asshole who put everyone down that had a different opinion then he did.

Oh, but do we have someone to balance out the Republican ratio ? :)

Welcome aboard, glad to see ya here.

Wow, quite the welcome crew! Very different from some other car forums I browse. This place kicks ass :mrgreen:

lol, we dont get too many honda techs, so you are deffinitely welcome. Most of the experience i speak from is on Small Block Chevys, and then other people can only answer questions about their cars and limited questions about friend's cars.

If youre a tech you get a bunch a random stuff that finds its value in just seeing it. LIKE HOW TO TAKE OFF AN EGR WITHOUT TAKING OFF THE IM (I still cant figure that one out...so i get to have fun this weeked...yay)

Oh, and welcome to the boards...these guys are great. Better bookmark it now and save yourself the trouble.

i'm kinda new myself, but hey these guys here help out alot.. some are real smart ass's too.. welcome

Back