Whats up Jeffie7?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1BadAzzGT

I met Jeffie7 today around my neighborhood and he invited me here. Nice meeting ya today bro and nice car! :worthy:

-Tim

By the way, those that don't know me.... here's my setup on my lil' geee teee:

IM000211.jpg

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 13 2003, 01:52 AM
Welcome, nice stang. Care to give more details on it?

Sure, what would you like to know?

90 accord,
thanks for the warm welcome!

welcome... please do give us some specs on the car... any piece of information would be great... car looks bad ass [engine wise]...

have fun and learn a lil bit about hondas while here

=)

Welcome! I am loving the GT!

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jul 13 2003, 01:56 AM
welcome...  please do give us some specs on the car...  any piece of information would be great...  car looks bad ass [engine wise]...

=)

slammed89integra,
Thanks .... wow what a great welcome! About the car, here's a picture of her and I started working on her back in 98 (bought her new):

IM000219.jpg

Mods: Swapped out 98 engine for 2000 "Windsor Iron block", swapped out 5 speed for built automatic "4R70W four speed", Vortech "S" trim super, 42# injectors, 80mm MAF, twin 52mm throttle body, bullitt intake, custom reichard racing ultra-grip racing pulley, anderson powerpipe, mac longtube headers, mac shorty "H" pipe, borla xr1 catback, MSD DIS4 ignition, moser 31 spline hardened axles, custom differential, downs rear girdle, D&D coilovers, lakewood 90/10 struts, lakewood 50/50 shocks, cobra r fiberglass hood, and tons of other mods here and there but I don't want to put everyone to :sleep:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jul 13 2003, 01:56 AM
welcome... please do give us some specs on the car... any piece of information would be great... car looks bad ass [engine wise]...

=)

Thanks... wow... thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm not a newcomer to the mods... I had a 92 Eagle Talon AWD Turbo before the stang so I have a little bit of knowledge on the DSM's too :D

Originally posted by 1BadAzzGT+Jul 12 2003, 11:03 PM-->
2 litre EG
@Jul 13 2003, 01:56 AM

=)

Thanks... wow... thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm not a newcomer to the mods... I had a 92 Eagle Talon AWD Turbo before the stang so I have a little bit of knowledge on the DSM's too :D

good shit... im still trying to learn a bit about DSMs cause i recently picked one up

im still learning how to launch the car properly...

<_<

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Jul 13 2003, 02:13 AM-->
Originally posted by 1BadAzzGT@Jul 12 2003, 11:03 PM
2 litre EG
welcome...  please do give us some specs on the car...  any piece of information would be great...  car looks bad ass [engine wise]...

=)

good shit... im still trying to learn a bit about DSMs cause i recently picked one up

<_<

Well any car can be a pain to launch when you're making any kind of power. My only suggestion is practice practice and more practice. I know that even when I'm running Drag radials on my car (which is 99% of the time), I hardly grab traction and it's a fine line. However, with some M/T ET Streets (which I run @ the track), I have no problems with traction.

Originally posted by 1BadAzzGT+Jul 13 2003, 02:00 AM-->
2 litre EG

=)

slammed89integra,
Thanks .... wow what a great welcome! About the car, here's a picture of her and I started working on her back in 98 (bought her new):

IM000219.jpg

Mods: Swapped out 98 engine for 2000 "Windsor Iron block", swapped out 5 speed for built automatic "4R70W four speed", Vortech "S" trim super, 42# injectors, 80mm MAF, twin 52mm throttle body, bullitt intake, custom reichard racing ultra-grip racing pulley, anderson powerpipe, mac longtube headers, mac shorty "H" pipe, borla xr1 catback, MSD DIS4 ignition, moser 31 spline hardened axles, custom differential, downs rear girdle, D&D coilovers, lakewood 90/10 struts, lakewood 50/50 shocks, cobra r fiberglass hood, and tons of other mods here and there but I don't want to put everyone to :sleep:

:drool:

What are running in the 1/4?

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jul 13 2003, 02:31 AM

i think that kit runs @ 7-8psi stock so if if he's in that range i'd bet he runs high 11s. but i'm sure he can tell ya.

Originally posted by comutek+Jul 13 2003, 04:09 AM-->
Domeskilla
@Jul 13 2003, 02:31 AM

i think that kit runs @ 7-8psi stock so if if he's in that range i'd bet he runs high 11s. but i'm sure he can tell ya.

Old combination was a lot more "mild" and I was running: 98 stock engine, 99 PI heads (same as 5.4 heads) that were ported/polished, 99 stock cams, 99 stock intake (plastic) and stock suspension with 5 speed and mild boost... car pulled 377 rwhp/ 375 rwtq (have dyno sheet to prove). My best ET on street tires 245/45/17 was a pathetic 12.6@113mph. 2nd pass I broke 3rd/4th gear synchro (4th transmission broken errr!!!!). Fixed the broken synchro and made pass a few weeks later, come off the line @ 6200 rpm and broke both axles @ the spline. Couple of months later and tons of $$$ and completely new rear end/sitcky tires (i.e. ET Streets) with better axles, etc.... car blew up at the 1000 ft mark (cylinder #8 completely destroyed and engine was toast) and I rolled through the traps at 12.7@115mph.

New combination I have not had to the track and had some serious tuning issues and just recently got most of them straightened out. I did, however, go to the dyno recently and pulled (keep in mind I've swapped to automatic from 5 speed):

343 rwhp/336 rwtq (6 pounds of boost) <--- baseline run stopped @ 5200

I've since swapped the blower pulley from the base unit (6-8 psi) to the Reichard racing ultra grip pulley and am seeing anywhere from 10-12 psi of boost depending on the weather, humidity, etc. When I hit the track, I run better fuel and also swap the blower pulley and see a bit more boost then my normal "10-12 psi".

Since swapping new engine/trans, rims/wheels, and tons of safety gear (i.e. driveshaft safety loop, 3" studs all around, etc, etc, etc) I've suffered tons of problems and just recently bent a tie rod on the street. Currently, I'm taking a break and just enjoying driving the car.

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Jul 13 2003, 02:13 AM-->
Originally posted by 1BadAzzGT@Jul 12 2003, 11:03 PM
2 litre EG

=)

<_<

not to bogard this guy's welcome thread....and btw, welcome new mustang guy...

but where did u dissappear to 2literEg? havent seen u on here in ages y0 :ph34r:

btw, 1BAGT, my friend has a 95 cobra w/ a high comp 408 that screams on the bottle and off. he's been plagued by breakdowns, he broke his crank about a year ago, but kept rebuilding. he just bought an 03 cobra a few months ago.

mUStanGz R gHEy! mY METROZ wOuLD fuKKiN Own yOUr DUmBeSTiC pIEcE Of ShIT!

:ji:

Back