Whats up Jeffie7?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 1BadAzzGT+Jul 13 2003, 04:39 AM-->
Originally posted by comutek@Jul 13 2003, 04:09 AM
Domeskilla
@Jul 13 2003, 02:31 AM
What are running in the 1/4?

i think that kit runs @ 7-8psi stock so if if he's in that range i'd bet he runs high 11s. but i'm sure he can tell ya.

Old combination was a lot more "mild" and I was running: 98 stock engine, 99 PI heads (same as 5.4 heads) that were ported/polished, 99 stock cams, 99 stock intake (plastic) and stock suspension with 5 speed and mild boost... car pulled 377 rwhp/ 375 rwtq (have dyno sheet to prove). My best ET on street tires 245/45/17 was a pathetic 12.6@113mph. 2nd pass I broke 3rd/4th gear synchro (4th transmission broken errr!!!!). Fixed the broken synchro and made pass a few weeks later, come off the line @ 6200 rpm and broke both axles @ the spline. Couple of months later and tons of $$$ and completely new rear end/sitcky tires (i.e. ET Streets) with better axles, etc.... car blew up at the 1000 ft mark (cylinder #8 completely destroyed and engine was toast) and I rolled through the traps at 12.7@115mph.

New combination I have not had to the track and had some serious tuning issues and just recently got most of them straightened out. I did, however, go to the dyno recently and pulled (keep in mind I've swapped to automatic from 5 speed):

343 rwhp/336 rwtq (6 pounds of boost) <--- baseline run stopped @ 5200

I've since swapped the blower pulley from the base unit (6-8 psi) to the Reichard racing ultra grip pulley and am seeing anywhere from 10-12 psi of boost depending on the weather, humidity, etc. When I hit the track, I run better fuel and also swap the blower pulley and see a bit more boost then my normal "10-12 psi".

Since swapping new engine/trans, rims/wheels, and tons of safety gear (i.e. driveshaft safety loop, 3" studs all around, etc, etc, etc) I've suffered tons of problems and just recently bent a tie rod on the street. Currently, I'm taking a break and just enjoying driving the car.

sell it and break shit on a new cobra with the rest of em! Nah, sounds like a monster, once you learn it and get the problems fixed, the track times should be better.

Nice car and i can't wait to go look at this one i'm looking at next week.

Nice to see you showed up most people would just say sure I will go and then you never hear from them again

we need to get some video clips going =) I still wanna run you on the highway for kicks one night =)

s3df2987e21a04.jpg

thats at .75 bar 14.7PSI = 1 bar

as I was saying since I only have 440cc injectors we have tons of timing taken out after 4K RPM so the power just kinda... well as you can see..... keep in mind that B16s make peek power around 7600rpm =)

Tempest says with the needed fuel and adding timing back into the upper RPMS it should put down 310-330WHP when I get my 2nd car Im going to get the new injectors bigger turbo and some other goodies chassis stuff and maybe new manifold then really its just a matter of how much power I want to push on the street as I said yesterday 350WHP sounds like fun but as Im sure you know once you hit your power goal you want more and more and more

heres a list of my mods since we never went to deep into it

Strut Tower Brace
Lowered 2 1/4 inches
Progress Camber Kit
Aftermarket Struts
Konig Wheels with Kumho Tires
3 Auto Meter Gauge Pods on the left piller
3 2 5/8" Gauges Tach, Boost, Oil Pressure
MSD 6A Ignition Amplifier
MSD Blaster SS Coil
Apex-I Turbo Timer
Apex-I AVC-R
Upgraded Motor Mount Inserts
Upgraded SI Radiator
After market 14" Cooling Fan
MSD Plug Wires
88-91 JDM B16A
91 Integra LS Trans
Full custom 3" Exhaust from turbo back with 3" tip
3" downpipe
ACT Street/Racing Clutch 6 puck disk
Hondata ECU with boost upgrade
4 440CC RC Injectors
Spearco Intercooler
T3/T4 Turbo
HKS Blow Off Valve
Tial WasteGate
Open Dump Tube
Crower Titanium Retainers
Crower Dual Valve Springs
ARP Head Studs
JE Custom Integra Type R Pistons
JE Piston Rings
Eagle Connecting Rods
Darton Ductile Iron Sleeves
Pro Drive Oil Pump Gears
GSR Oil Pump/Housing
STOCK B16 Headgasket

thanks for stopping by its a very clean stang something I wish more people had and not just some crappy ole beat up stang that runs mid 15s while the driver thinks hes badass

Originally posted by karnash+Jul 13 2003, 01:49 AM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jul 13 2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by 1BadAzzGT@Jul 12 2003, 11:03 PM
2 litre EG
@Jul 13 2003, 01:56 AM
welcome...  please do give us some specs on the car...  any piece of information would be great...  car looks bad ass [engine wise]...

have fun and learn a lil bit about hondas while here

=)

Thanks... wow... thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I'm not a newcomer to the mods... I had a 92 Eagle Talon AWD Turbo before the stang so I have a little bit of knowledge on the DSM's too :D

good shit... im still trying to learn a bit about DSMs cause i recently picked one up

im still learning how to launch the car properly...

<_<

not to bogard this guy's welcome thread....and btw, welcome new mustang guy...

but where did u dissappear to 2literEg? havent seen u on here in ages y0 :ph34r:

haha glad to see someone still remembers me

:p

but yeah i been busy workin man... but im about to quit cause the company i work for is a bunch of dick fuckers which i cant stand for the life of me

but yeah im around reading shit but i havent responded in a lil bit, right now im on the way to do some "stuff" to the Lancer

::evil laugh:: :lol:

karnash, you still heading out to palmdale on friday? if so i'll seeya there, oh and i might not have the civic, ran into some money issues, but the lancer will be there

B)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Jul 13 2003, 11:07 AM
mUStanGz R gHEy! mY METROZ wOuLD fuKKiN Own yOUr DUmBeSTiC pIEcE Of ShIT!

:ji:

:lol:

for the record, ignore Ji. He's our resident Drunk, but he doesn't drink.... or something like that :p

Who else get's there' own emoticon? lol

anyway- welcome to the site- I talked to jeff online the other night after you guys went at it.

you'll always get a warm welcome here... unless you talk to Ji :)

Back