Whats up w/ Mexican food

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OldEMaltLiQuoR

I love mexican food....I mean I eat that shit for lunch @ least 3 times a week.
I usually get the same thing,...beef buritto w/ side of rice + beans.....and that shit is crazy good.

but every now and then, it abuses my ass more than an Iraqi @ Abu Graib.
I just spent the last 30min explaining to my asshole why it was enduring so much torture.

I swear to god...those street cart guys I'm getting this shit from play a sick joke every so often and slip some brand X stool softener into my food.

lol

shitty food gives you the shits.

try eating something actually GOOD for you.

like me, i eat a lot of salad and lettuce.... so i get the rabbit shits :)

lol....wtf is a rabit shit!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Jun 1 2004, 01:32 PM
Are you eating burritos that are spicy hot?

Yeah, I always get mad hot sauce, and mad jalepenos. Love the spicy stuff.

Man I eat Mexican probably 3-4 times a week, and I eat all the spicy stuff too, and I never have a problem. I say switch to chicken, and maybe cut back slightly on the hot sauce. Wait I take that back it is not worth it to cut back on the hot sauce. If you keep going back it has to be worth the shits.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 1 2004, 01:31 PM
lol

shitty food gives you the shits.

try eating something actually GOOD for you.

like me, i eat a lot of salad and lettuce.... so i get the rabbit shits :)

Yeah, and next time you're munching from teh garden a wild cat might pounce on ya.

Don't step in your rabbit turds. :p

I eat 3 frozen burritoes (nuked of course), with cheese on top, salt pepper, asian spice, mayo, ketchup, olive oil, basalmic vineger, tabasco....and sometimes okonomiyaki sauce......Everyday.... :ph34r:

It keeps the old bowels a moveing, I stink out other workers in my room at work, so I have the huge room to myself with a computer hooked up to the internet all night, and actually get work done, and it's cheap as hell....for the burritoes.

Unless the wife makes me something...then I gorge-out on good JDM food :)

burrito.jpg

is to your ass as...

jr_todd_norwalk.jpg

is to racing.

For real, dude, try switching to chicken. I always get the Hershey squirts when I eat any Mexican food with beef in it. If I get a chicken chimichanga or something, I have a nice, firm turd the next morning. Poultry owns.

wait wait wait...let me get this straight, this is a thread essentialy abotu your shits, and more directly the resulting feeling your ass gets when taking them.......

That just aint right

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 1 2004, 08:53 PM
when you eat a lot of greens, you shit like 30 pebbles instead of 1 big turd :)

The fiber in veggies is good for your digestive system... also the cheese in Mexican cooking can lead to constipation.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Jun 1 2004, 05:56 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 1 2004, 08:53 PM
when you eat a lot of greens, you shit like 30 pebbles instead of 1 big turd :)

The fiber in veggies is good for your digestive system... also the cheese in Mexican cooking can lead to constipation.

So... by that rationale, cheese broccoli should yield neutral results? :)

Back