Whats up w/ Mexican food

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Everybody is different. My buddy and I ate a huge plate of nachos last month. I love jalepenos, so it was loaded. About 1 jalepeno per nacho. It was a little on the warm side the next time I shit, but nothing drastic. My friend however, walked into the living room slowly, almost like he was in pain. He then sat down side saddle in the recliner.

Words can't even relate how funny it was to watch him sit down ever so slow, and assume the side-saddle position.

Ahhhhh, memories........... :lol:

however, it's the FRESH part of the veggies that helps give you digestive enzymes imperative for digestion... that's why you eat them FIRST. :) also, if it's cooked, you lose a lot of the nutritional properties of the veggie... ESPECIALLY if you microwave it.

do any of you actually know what happens to your food when you nuke it? yikes...

but i digress.

if the broccoli is raw, and you eat cheese after you eat the broccoli, you will have decent results. :p if it's cooked, then it's just bad... cheese and all. haha, well, it tastes good, yes. but, it won't negate the effectiveness.

also, if you eat a lot of fresh fruits/veggies... it should help keep you regular... :)

man i dont usually have that problem with mexican food. its pastas an shit that kill me. i dont know why. but i hate it when you really got to go but u dont want to run, but if you run it might come out, but since its bout to come out so youre trying to squeeze your ass and run at the same time.

Back