whats up with KYB AGX's?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

stmotorsports

hey all. Does anybody have these and what do you think of them overall? I'm looking to put a set on my '94 civic coupe daily driver that I also autox on weekends. Whats the range of adjustability, like super caddy- cushy to crazy stiff or not too much difference? I like a somewhat cushy ride on the street (yes cause I'm a big wuss... helps keep me out of 'reckless' tickets tho too ;) ), but I autox in stock class so I need them to go as stiff as possible. Ideally of course I'd like to get the stainless true coilovers, but $$ is definitely hurtn right now. Well thanx for any thoughts :)

I'm ordering a set right now off EBAY for 310$, and I hope they perform as well as everyone says they do. From what I've heard, you can't go better for that ammount of money.

yeah i was looking at those on eBay too, seems kinda shady tho(?)- TireRack.com sells them wholesale for $81 each fr and $75 each rr...
then again, thats about right if that place is selling a whole assload of them at wholesale prices...?

Iquark- let us know how you make out with that, I'll definitely do the same!

:thumbsup:

i got my set yesterday, the fronts are on and im just leaving to go get the rears done and my itr rear swaybar on. the front of my car doesnt bounce anymore :worthy:

AGX > oem shocks :doh:

Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 5 2003, 03:46 AM
are they new?!?

they usually got for $100+ each in a speed shop!

I bought KYB AGX's and I love em, got em for $87 each

i orderd mine from ebay and there sitting in my living room. Havent had to much time to install them. From what i hear there awsome for the price paid 300 for mine shipped from ebay. Ive heard nothing but good things about them from everyone on this board so they gotta be good.

i wish i had agx, i just got the non adj ones and i like those too

Back