What's up??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 17 2004, 11:11 PM
guys will be guys y0...gettin sensitive over a bit of sexual harassment just makes the country weaker. :)

i'll try and remember that... :roll:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 17 2004, 11:11 PM
guys will be guys y0...gettin sensitive over a bit of sexual harassment just makes the country weaker. :)

How do you figure that? You talking about America getting weaker over this? Don't get me wrong, I am fairly tolerant female about this type of stuff. In life, one needs to maintain a good sense of humor about everything. Are you making reference to the Kobe Bryant case?

Originally posted by sisteve@Feb 18 2004, 01:25 PM
soooooooooooooooooooo hottttt

want to touch the hiney :)

i heard ur engaged! don't know if u got my IM but congrats hun!!

picture2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

picture3.jpg

um, that's me. :ph34r:

Originally posted by accordgrrl@Feb 19 2004, 12:23 AM

picture3.jpg

Big ups to the flying horns! Hmm, that could be a new smilie, B, are you listening?

P.S. it has been my experience that hott car chicks are NEVER single. They all get scooped up early on or something.

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Feb 19 2004, 06:22 PM
Big ups to the flying horns! Hmm, that could be a new smilie, B, are you listening?

you mean like this

headbang2.gif

Originally posted by BlackFrog@Feb 19 2004, 06:22 PM

P.S. it has been my experience that hott car chicks are NEVER single. They all get scooped up early on or something.

i;m not but i guess i am a "car chick"... i was single basically my whole life til about 7 months ago. so it wasn't early on for me lol.

thanks for the big ups. \m/

oh and FFCiv...::snaps fingers:: i know u didn't just go there!

Back