whats vibrating your eardrums?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The black keeys are great. I've heard their shows are pretty solid.

they were really good. would have enjoyed it more had we been close enough.

Main reason why I always get floor tickets....up close and interactive.

I remember the last Fresno show for slipknot Clown jumped into our mosh pit. Also in the Sacramento show some guy in a wheelchair was crowd surfing.....plus lots of titty gets shown.

eh, personally, im over the GA floor shit. i want to be able to sit down. my preference is the very first level of seats in the front row to the left or right of the stage. level with the stage so you can see over the crowds heads. first row so no chance of the 7ft tall asshole to stand in front of you.

Absolutely love the pit. Until some d-bag starts a fight in it.

i remember back when that was the point of a pit in the heavier shows. now pansies get upset when you push them too hard.

also, the end of the show was awesome bc the girl that was sitting in front of me started to stand and dance. she was hot, and knew how to move. and was wearing a nice fitting dress. i just watched her.

jersey.....
Actually I've only ever seen one fight in a pit in NJ. Nearly all of them were in PA with a few in NY. And I attend the majority of my shows in NJ.

And surprisingly, that NJ fight was at a 311 show. Someone probably knocked weed out of someone's hand by accident.

I'm still holding a Napster grudge with Metallica. I turn to another station when they come on.

Ironically it was Metallica, (Lars specificially) that came right out and said they didn't care if you downloaded their music, it was just their record label that was going after all those people for doing it.

loveee me some metal, and change about every other week lol, but right now im on a hammerfall kick,

Ironically it was Metallica, (Lars specificially) that came right out and said they didn't care if you downloaded their music, it was just their record label that was going after all those people for doing it.
Was that a PR move after the fact? I don't recall it going down like that.

these guys opened a chris cornell solo show i saw a few years back. they are a kick ass band to see live. Crash Kings

did-we-just-become-best-friends-yep.gif

The crash kings are awesome.

Back